The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Lol you have 16 more days. I have 7. Of course its spread out but still I'm done the 17th.

And your teachers sound like no fun. At my high school my math teacher had songs to help remember things and sang for Halloween, she gave us Oreos when they turned 100, gave us Smarties on page 100 and did pushups every Friday.

One of my English teachers (who moved me like 5 times because I talked to everyone. Eventually I was placed in front of her desk by her assistant who was a senior and a cheerleader which is important to the story because them teacher was in charge of cheerleaders) had her hair cut and wasn't mad. The girl tapped my shoulder and whispered watch this. She went up behind the teacher and was running her fingers through her hair. Them teacher asked what are you doing and she said looking at cheer uniforms with you. Then the girl picked up scissors and I hear this chhhhhhkkk noise. My teacher just has this shocked look and I couldn't stop laughing. So there I sat laughing with the girl and the whole class just stared confused at us. And my teacher laughed too.

My other teachers were great too.

Edit: if there are some random words that don't make sense that would be my phone's fault.

Edited by K00L

D: I want epic teachers like that.

And yes, my school is the worst in our town.

Most we ever got was...hmm let me think. Nope, there's nothing. One of them showed us his daughters baby videos and photographs, he's also showing us his random photos he takes since he's a hobby photographer. Besides that no, nothing fun. When I was little I was always thinking how the teachers in school will teach us, have fun with us and take care of us. I couldn't wait for school actually, I was so eager to learn everything, literally every single thing that they would give us.

Man was I disappointed by the system. I could bear with it for the first 4-5 years, but since then I just lost self esteem and will to do things. Feels like a factory now, the imperfect pieces get the boot :/

So much for 'Student time is the best time of your life'. :rolleyes: