The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Oh god man. the ANET, the Guild Wars devs were doing server maintainance, while the game was still running. No biggie, the players thought, and we kept playing, then, as soon as I get a group together to run AC, to get my first orange weapon as a level 80, BANG! server goes kaput, and is still down now. WHY did it have to happen the day I reach the level cap, WHY?!

Specifically, the login server is just returning a 404. It's not even trying, it's just... gone.

Edited by Vindekarr

:wallbash:

I just typed out my reply (which I am going to shorten and retype) and then pushed the close button on my browser... Wtf. Ugh its definitely time for sleep. :tongue:

Oh god man. the ANET, the Guild Wars devs were doing server maintainance, while the game was still running. No biggie, the players thought, and we kept playing, then, as soon as I get a group together to run AC, to get my first orange weapon as a level 80, BANG! server goes kaput, and is still down now. WHY did it have to happen the day I reach the level cap, WHY?!Specifically, the login server is just returning a 404. It's not even trying, it's just... gone.

I thought it was just me because I had just started it up and made it to the character screen when it went down. I closed it and then I still couldn't connect but it told me to check my firewall and router settings. Not knowing there was maintenance I tried that for a bit then went and watched a movie in my basement. Came back up just now and its still down.

But yeah I'm going to go to bed now.

ADD REPLY NOT X. Yay I actually posted it!

There is a Christmas contest in the lounge folks, please join for its almost that time again http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

I remember I read somewhere it said that the music you listen to defines your personality. Apparently, I'm an epileptic demon that's slowly dying in horrible horrible pain :happy: Beautiful. Also I'm playing this at full volume at 22:30, neighbors be mad.

Wait so what if you listen to like... everything? xD

You are everything then.

The chosen one