The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I hate my internet provider.
Me too. :\I've been looking on iBuyPower and I feel like now is the time for me to get a new computer. So many sales and special stuffs. Plus with Christmas coming up I can beg for some money and sell my brother this computer for a few hundred dollars... Not to mention I have some other stuff I have to sell. Old Xbox 360 games I don't play. An iPod Shuffle. My car that doesn't work, I've been trying to rid myself of this for a while.
Since you've got a car that is broke down you could sell it for parts on an auction site and you might make more money selling it that way then you might if you sold it as a junker.http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif Just suggesting.

Its not really a junker it just isn't really safe to drive. Last time I checked it still started and the engine stayed running. I believe the brake line is broken, the front end needs alignment, and something else just came up... Some other fluid was leaking but I can't remember what... Oh and my dad cracked the BRAND NEW WINDSHIELD when he was putting it in. xD He isn't very gentle.

Another thing is the interior is... Ahem, "homemade." Its... not the best looking interior.

ย 

A car's base value is 3500 USD. The metal in it is worth that much, accept nothing less.

Wasn't planning on selling it less than that. Its a 1974 Plymouth Duster so its not a very expensive car. I've seen a lot that are completely finished with no problems and only around $8-10,000. 1500 of it go to college to pay tuition. Some of it goes to a new car that will hopefully be safe for the road. And some if it will hopefully go to a new computer.

ย 

Argh... I have the hiccups. Again. I got them when I was up here before. Then I went and watched The Exorcist and Moneyball, no longer had hiccups. Come back up and get ready to sleep. HICCUP! :ermm:

My dream car

ย 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkMnqViUZQg

ย 

ย 

i would get it with custom suspension, so i could increase the ride height a bit so it wouldn't drag across a entrance to a drive way, something like that...

ย 

Paint it chrome blue

ย 

Or this, it can out run a ford gt

ย 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzou5vFleX8

ย 

ย 

its a actual car, of course according to gt5 it can out run a ford gt with stock and race modification???? in real life needs to be tested.

And yes a ford gt can out run a lambo, its that good.

ย 

if that true, makes the nissan gtr black edition tuned version the second fastest super car on the planet, second from the Veyron.

Edited by Thor.

It's nowhere near that.

ย 

The GTR is currently one of the fastest accelerating cars on the planet, it's track ability is astonishing, and so is it's overall performance. However, it's not a true supercar, being mass produced, and it suffurs a number of weak spots a convetional supercar does not have, The Hennesey Venom GT, Shelby SSC, Shelby 1000, and SSC Tuatara are all faster accelerating, which the Dodge Viper and Camaro Zl1 are faster track cars.

ย 

I'd have a McLaren MP-412. It takes a lot of beating, and like the GTR, it's not expensive or dificult to drive. I've had a lot of success modifying them in Forza 5, getting them to nearly 400 KP/H. The Audi is just a scam, it goes out of production next year, and a Gallardo, withwhich the R8 shares most of it's mechanical components, is a superior car.

Edited by Vindekarr

The mass reproduction of the car which makes it unique, iif you have the money you could go out and buy a black edition tuned. its for both worlds, though yet to see one on the roads :D Edited by Thor.