The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I, I can't take it....... fdsbdklghdkl I'm officially going to build this dream system of mine.. Woop.. The pressure of it all is starting make me go sffadsadsdfsfdfdsfdas

ย 

ย 

Its going to happen this weekend if i like or not MWHA HA HA HA HA

To be able to play far cry 3 without micro stuttering http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif

ย 

I have a dream to oc the amd 8350 to 5ghz, take that far cry 3 MUA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Edited by Thor.

So there's a bunch of advertisements for charities going around at the moment, but the really sad thing is, that 3 of them have been using the same Laosian child in the adverts, but guess what? under 3 different names. I honestly wish I could give to charity, I have the money, I have the altruistic spirit, but I have such absolute mistrust for charities that I never could. This is why. It might just be laziness on the part of an advertising company, but I don't trust them. There's just too much history of fraud in charity, and their adverts are just too generic.

I know what you mean by that :( I donated to charity once and I'm sure that the money I and many others gave didn't see the hands that it should have.

I'm afraid to donate ever since, I want the money to reach the right people, those who need it.

ย 

There are charities I do trust. All my old clothes go to St. Vincent De Paul's, and I donate to the Smith family aswell, but these "help children in <third world dictatorship>" charities I just don't trust after a few of them turned out to be scams.