The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I wouldn't write-off old jets out of hand Werne. In Australia, we operated a fleet of F-111 Aadvarks looooong after the Americans designed something shiner. But because the F111 is very fast, and capable of flying at extremely low altitudes, it was still very effective as a strike bomber. Old doesn't mean bad.

Where the hell is that apocalypse I ordered? It's a beautiful day today, absolutely perfect-not a cloud in the sky and a lovely 21 celcius. I don't see any flames or meteors.

I wouldn't write-off old jets out of hand Werne. In Australia, we operated a fleet of F-111 Aadvarks looooong after the Americans designed something shiner. But because the F111 is very fast, and capable of flying at extremely low altitudes, it was still very effective as a strike bomber. Old doesn't mean bad.

Where the hell is that apocalypse I ordered? It's a beautiful day today, absolutely perfect-not a cloud in the sky and a lovely 21 celcius. I don't see any flames or meteors.

I don't think the Mayans went by Australia time.

No, but it's a celestial event, so technically it should arive on the 21st wherever the 21st currently is. And besides, what cosmic apocalypse WOULDN'T want to kill all the Australians? we have the most annoying accent on the planet, we contribute nothing to anything, and our cooking is terrible.

From what I've heard and read it isn't necessarily the end of the world per se, it is the end of an era for mankind and the beginning of a new one. Hopefully one filled with good and hope.

A lovely thought, especially at this time of the year :)