The last poster wins

TheCalliton

F**K THAT! PUT REDBULL AND ORANGE MOONSHINE IN IT NEXT TIME LIKE A NORTH FLORIDIAN! GOOOOOOOO GATORS! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Gosh, I hate North Florida.

RED BULL IS BULLS*** AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FU** MOONSHINE IS, I ONLY LIKE WINE AND JAGERMEISTER. YOU SHOULD CALM DOWN ON THE CAPSLOCK MAYBE?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL DO GATORS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING AND WHY ARE YOU YELLING LIKE THAT IM CONFUSED?!?!

I hate Florida as well. :armscrossed:

I like Xcom, it has a good atmosphere to the game, plus allot of cutscenes to shake a stick at. makes up for the fact its turn base, although its really easy point and click, just like the first one.

Its a good game to pass the time if your bored stiff.

Also i really like micro management http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/dance.gif

Edited by Thor.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FU** MOONSHINE IS.

The ultimate hillbilly alcohol. Its like... Idk usually over 50% alcohol content or something?

YOU SHOULD CALM DOWN ON THE CAPSLOCK MAYBE?!?!?!

Caps lock is always fun.

WHAT THE HELL DO GATORS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING AND WHY ARE YOU YELLING LIKE THAT IM CONFUSED?!?!I hate Florida as well. :armscrossed:

University of Florida's mascot. Haha we have mascots in America, I know you think its funny. :P

And why do you hate Florida? xD

I felt like replying to every question you had in that post. >.> I was bored.

The ultimate hillbilly alcohol. Its like... Idk usually over 50% alcohol content or something?

SOUNDS f***ed UP

Caps lock is always fun.

f*** YEAH BRO

University of Florida's mascot. Haha we have mascots in America, I know you think its funny. :P

LOL SPACE PIRATE PARROTS GO GO GO!!!!

And why do you hate Florida? xD

BECAUSE THIS IS AMERICA AND I HAVE TO HATE SOMETHING! SO SINCE I AM GAY AND I CANT HATE FAGS I WILL HATE FLORIDA.

I felt like replying to every question you had in that post. >.> I was bored.

I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO

capslock is indeed fun