The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Fanny means something else here :whistling:........ :teehee:

Only to you! Only to you iron head!

Unless you tell everyone what it means only you know the definition of what fanny means in your mind. It is growing stale as we wait for you to put it out in the open. So if you don't want the thought to go rotten and smell like bad cheese you better tell us what it means to you.

The clock is ticking/ Tick tock tick tock!

It means the same there but isn't thought of as being an insult in any way.

I've always liked the term "fanny pack" my mother got me one when I went over to Florida for a visit back in 2001. They are handy but the material was not great as it made me perspire something rotten :)

Unless you tell everyone what it means only you know the definition of what fanny means in your mind. It is growing stale as we wait for you to put it out in the open. So if you don't want the thought to go rotten and smell like bad cheese you better tell us what it means to you.

http://i.imgur.com/771m4.gif

I could upload an image but I would get banned :laugh:

http://i.imgur.com/771m4.gif

I could upload an image but I would get banned :laugh:

If that is true then it is already bad cheese and your tin helmet to keep the alien thoughts out is going to stink and start to rust from it.

http://i.imgur.com/771m4.gif LOL

I heard there's a new law in Croatia that can get you a prison sentence if you flame over social media sites like FB. So basically, I could out myself, and get compensation if anyone dares calling me a f@&#!t. :laugh:

Lol nah, I'd rather avoid that. My dad could loose his job, or people would start looking at him strangely. I'd avoid a bad reputation for him.

I heard there's a new law in Croatia that can get you a prison sentence if you flame over social media sites like FB. So basically, I could out myself, and get compensation if anyone dares calling me a f@&#!t. :laugh:

Lol nah, I'd rather avoid that. My dad could loose his job, or people would start looking at him strangely. I'd avoid a bad reputation for him.

If you want to call your self a bundle of brushwood used in civil and military engineering go ahead. LOL That's where the saying may have come from, "He's an old stick in the mud." :tongue:

------------------------------------

Wow! I just got back from the website Thor linked to that takes us to the Robot Vacuum and things. Hey! Thor! Try doing a little comparison shopping. I did not pay half that much for the one I bought for myself this Xmas.

Hmm? Maybe that's why I have more money then everyone else after Xmas? :rolleyes:

Lol. I checked my statements yesterday and nearly fainted when I totted up the amount of money I spent on everyone. I know I saved like crazy and put money away for the season, but wow it still didn't hit me till I looked at it.

It was great giving everyone a superb Christmas and New Year, especially after what was going on, but gosh I really will have to start saving again to make up for the shortfall in my savings accounts and my credit card lol.

How many days till Christmas, does anyone know???