The last poster wins

TheCalliton

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100411062253/masseffect/images/c/c7/Jack003.png

Seriously, even I have noticed how low quality the breast textures are in this pic.

God lol Tomb Raider 1 had better ones.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/tr1engine/screenshots/tr1_object_interact.jpg

Ugh this is the straightest post I have ever written in my entire life. It feels so unclean it needs more gay things

http://v011o.popscreen.com/WkFvV2tFdVF6VHcx_o_mass-effect-3-kaidan-romance-scene.jpg

Much better :wub: That scene was in fact very cute so no arguing :armscrossed:

You should try Dragon Age then, the man on man kissing is amazing.... I'm definitely pre-booking my next life as you men get all the gain and none of the pain :P

Dragon Age 2 or Origins?

I remember I tried getting Alistair's ass but he wouldn't want to ;_; There was this extra gay damn elf Zevran or whatever though I haven't even looked at him. He's annoying. :armscrossed:

I didn't do much DA2.

Yes indeed, a manly lifestyle with a man by your side is truly beautiful. I'm proud that my man is the manliest and amazing-est of them all :happy:

Edited by Iv000

Dragon Age 2 or Origins?

I remember I tried getting Alistair's ass but he wouldn't want to ;_; There was this extra gay damn elf Zevran or whatever though I haven't even looked at him. He's annoying. :armscrossed:

I didn't do much DA2.

Yes indeed, a manly lifestyle with a man by your side is truly beautiful. I'm proud that my man is the manliest and amazing-est of them all :happy:

In DA2 I accidentally got Anders to fall in love with me, I was just being nice and he threw himself at me! I think romance is easier in 2

There are extended scene mods as well you know :whistling:

Edited by Ironman5000

Ironman is right the extended mods for DAO and DA2 make things rather amazing in the romance scene for sure.

Can't wait for DA3 myself that's the highlight of this year for me :D

My ninja kitty does that to me outside my bedroom door every night at approximately 3.00am. If I ignore her she lies down on the floor and meows into the gap between the rug and the bottom of the door at maximum level.

There's just so much meowing one can take at that time in the morning :D

:laugh: I imagine that would get a little annoying after a while if you are trying to sleep.