The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I'm waiting for my low quality pizza to arrive, while I'm eating my high quality and cheap salad.

Is there salad in 'Merica? Or only McDonalds, BurgerKing, TacoBell etcetcetc?!

I should bring a lifetime supply of salads when I move. I love salad.

/random

I'm waiting for my low quality pizza to arrive, while I'm eating my high quality and cheap salad.

Is there salad in 'Merica? Or only McDonalds, BurgerKing, TacoBell etcetcetc?!

I should bring a lifetime supply of salads when I move. I love salad.

/random

You had to say burger king didn't you? :facepalm: They got rid of the local ones here, not one around for miles I used to love them!

McDonalds is for chav kids (chav = british for thuggy stupid poeple), Taco's are awesome as long as they are home made with LOTS of salad...getting hungry :tongue:

My new favourite it Subway

Edited by Ironman5000

I adore pizza, virtually all of them.

Love Subway buts its annoying having to ask for every bit of salad...and they always get it wrong.

MacDonalds.........is yeah...chavy.....and the chips are BASED in salt :yucky: Burgers are nice though....

Never had a taco from a fast food store.

I win :D

Edited by AnotherAverageName

I dreamed I invented another device which makes it easier for children to believe we aren't living in a lazy good for nothing society and that everything is important about living the way we are, on a couch with our head phones on so what we are doing doesn't disturb the next person on the couch over while we lay there in front of a television that keeps feeding us the concept that there are better ways to live.

I WIN!

Cortez is hispanic, not black. For example Jacob is black, Ashley's voice actress is black, Anderson is black. You've just been proved racist by the racist prover. :geek:

(I used bro-mance/ho-mance to highlight the lack of intimacy - in the sentence about Cortez that was a typo, a thousand apologies.)

I still think Miranda's a shemale/hermaphrodite/guy with breasts/broom pretending to be a horse pretending to be Yvonne Strahovski (whatever the appropriate/politically correct term is) - that doesn't mean I don't want to sleep with her, it's just not a lesbian relationship if one of them has a weenie -

I hold this belief mostly because she's a clone of this:

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/lost_characters_11.jpg

Yes, Ashley is definitely gay but Bioware ignores this. This is troubling because they instead turn her into the main love interest for "canon" Mshep. Bioware, I am disappoint.

You are either ignorant of or not perceiving the SUPER MILF qualities of Samara, this is the main draw, well and you see her boobies a lot more than any other character.

Dr. Chakwas is sexy in a Helen Mirren kind of way. That's all I have to say about that.

EDI doesn't have an option with anyone except Joker, besides she doesn't technically have a gender or genitals for that matter - therefore she'd be more of a toy than a partner. I would still watch that happen.

I've spent years trying to get at ALL of them , seriously I didn't believe people when they said no girl/girl in Mass Effect 2 so I played through it until I did every dialogue option with females. It wasn't pretty. ME3 I had slightly better results but Ashely still is trapped in the closet.

Anyway however you spin it, they should have just dropped the guns and politics all together and then the civilizations of the galaxy would have called it.......

ASSEffect

Yeah, I just made that up. I hope it will catch on.

I dreamed I invented another device which makes it easier for children to believe we aren't living in a lazy good for nothing society and that everything is important about living the way we are, on a couch with our head phones on so what we are doing doesn't disturb the next person on the couch over while we lay there in front of a television that keeps feeding us the concept that there are better ways to live.

I WIN!

Subliminal messaging? I think they illegalised that...would be good idea to get the kids to pull their finger out.

The guy brought me the wrong kind of pizza >:(

I wanted my 4 types of cheese one but got a normal one wth, I'll kill someone soon. Nothing in this country works properly anymore.

On topic of Ass Effect, I'm gay and I got no interests in MILF's.

Seriously Asheley is lesbo she's just closeting herself a lot.

Blah blah I'll drop the topic my wrong pizza is getting cold. I agree with the last part about it being called Ass Effect, or Mass Erect imo.

pizza

No-one is being racist or otherwise. Mistakes can be made with regard to these things and games, especially rpg's, are designed to be interpreted and played the way each individual wants.

One person may see and believe one thing whilst another may see something completely different. Neither is right and neither is wrong.

Not many people who play rpg's actually find out who does the vo's I did as one of the groups I belonged to meant I had to be clued up on such things in order to know what and whom they were talking about. It isn't necessary and not all black people sound black and not all Hispanic people sound Hispanic and not all Americans sound american lol. Me for one, and no I'm not Canadian :D

I have ME2 and have never played it. Got it as a freebie from BioWare after I purchased DA2. I had all DLCs and all the games for the series so far, so it was a nice little gift. The boys have played it and they say I would enjoy it. I'll have to see about re-installing it and giving it a go.

:thumbsup: