The last poster wins

TheCalliton

@Werne: Yes I forgot you do weapon mods I guess they wouldn't take too long to get finished if they are mostly done then, mine tend to take weeks if not months...I spent 90% of 2012 modding and looks like 2013 will be leading in the same direction but going back to NV (I miss shooting rpgs, can't wait for FO4)

Still didn't finish Shivering Isles either. Or Morrowind at all.

SI is probably the best most expansive DLC ever made, I would take the time do it you won't be disappointed ;).

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/ba/Scanners.gif

That made my head 'asplode...

Awesome gif ;D

the explosion gif is from a film great Scanners I think a must see for any film buff

I hate The Old Republic.

That one single security question gave me so many problems and I still didn't fix it. I couldn't play the game with my boyfriend today and that's the only thing that makes the distance seem less distant :(

Oh dammit, I'll go to sleep and hope that a good day will come soon, it's been s*** ever since new year. Goodnight all.

An amazing film about people who had the power to read minds, control people etc etc. As with anything absolute power, controls absolutely and this was evident throughout the film. I guess it was good -v- evil and the battles therein. An amazing film to be sure :)