The last poster wins

TheCalliton

An Idea lvl000! Send above Boob Pictures to your dad's e-mail account and tell him that you are black mailing him to your mom ... the problem him yelling at you should be solved that way. Edited by SilverDNA

You could get The Secret World, buy the disk just like any normal game, then you can play it. I recommend it, plus I've been looking for friends to play with.

Is that any good? I considered getting it when I saw that its not a subscription based game anymore.

Everything okay Iv000? I'm on Steam if you want to talk.

I majored in playing outside after a good seasonal spring rain when there weren't a lot of house's yet filling the empty lots around the house that Dad had built.

I found lots of puddles to jump in that splashed water up into the air when I did. I got some water on my clothes, I got water in my rubber galoshes, and inside my hooded rain cloak. I got water in my hair and all over my face.

Mom was not pleased when I returned to the house and dripped filthy water and tracked mud all over her nice clean linoleum floor. After all she had covered me with enough protective clothing to keep me dry and comfy in the damp outdoors. For what reason she did all that was beyond those tiresome moments that she restrained my eager self while she did dress me so nicely when I was a little boy, I had not wondered about.

Now that I am older I know there are all sorts of little creatures mingled in the soil, living in the water, and how they and the wet chill of water that they live in can cause cold's or fever's http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/wacko.gif... http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/blink.gif Wait! http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/mellow.gif Wait just a minute!

I was out there playing in that sloppy water with a bunch of little creatures that could move in and infest my body in cuts or scraps or through my ears, nose, mouth or where ever an orifice opening is found and I was having fun?! http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/laugh.gif Whoa! http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/yucky.gif

Wow! No wonder some people never seem to worry about what they stick their digits into, suck on, or eat from.

I guess their parents never feared the day when some tiny swimming creature might swim into the end of their penis and start a family in their groin or something worse.

Ah! Well! It is the parent's responsibility to emphasize what dangers lurk out in the world beyond the secure weatherized, germ proofed walls of the house or apartment we all share filled with tiny dust mites and bugs that are even smaller flying about in the air using our flakes of dead skin like a paraglider's to go sailing around with enjoying the sun beams as they enter through the gritty glass pain through a dot where I last rubbed my nose against to and where I wiped off some humid steam so I could see and the sun beam got in to wake us in the morning.

Dirty little people we were. Or are? Or maybe we are smarter then our parents take us for until we start to realize we aren't as big and aren't as enlightened as the parents are while they are coughing and sneezing in our faces while we listen to them explaining how they got their colds or flu symptoms.

Seems they failed to note that while I was playing and hopping around I never got sick a day in my life. I only got sick when they came home from adult play with other adult's or from their work and brought all the tiny germs they created while stuffing their things in places that were even dirtier and had mutations of creatures whose lived in the ponds under my parent's and older sister and brother skin. Ugh! What a horrible thing to do to yourself's.

No Wonder I ain't grown up mentally and mature in the sex department. After all those explanations that never really told all the reasons for the older people's illnesses I just don't want to play with those who are older: sibling's or adult's and their naked fun games that end up making us sick. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/geek.gif

I'll stick to playing video games and keep to the mental disorder known as the, "Peter Pan Syndrome". Thank you very much. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/dance.gif

Any idea if it's possible to get rid of this? Who I should see?

Yes.

Go see a psychiatrist.

My dad just keeps yelling at me

Well good, finally someone does the right thing.

And you need to yell back at him until he shuts up, that's how arguments work you know.

You're being pressured by your whole society to be who you are not and you know you're in danger 24/7 and don't know who to trust or not since an early age, and aren't getting any support by your friends and family who I just found out want to get rid of me as soon as they can, and just have to be silent and shut up and take it when the whole school makes jokes about people like you?

I live here too and I know how s*** works around here.

When I tell you how to solve it, you basically tell me to piss off since you "can't do it".

So, no one does anything but everyone expects s*** to change? Yup, that sounds like Croatia I live in.

Now tell me, what the hell do you expect, for people to be nice to you? For them to like you? You want the s*** to change? You want a good life?

Then go out and do something about it for f***'s sake.

You can't sit on your arse and expect that someone else will do stuff for you, you gotta get up and do it yourself.

If you do nothing to fix your own life, you ain't got no right to complain about it.

No one can help you unless you start helping yourself, that's the one thing no one in this pisshole of a country seems to understand, and neither do you.

I shouldn't have snapped like this.

I apologize to Ironman and AAN for snapping this much :( I'm sorry guys, not your fault at all, I sincerely apologize to both of you and anyone who felt offended or anything. I just, don't know what to say now I'm sorry for being like this I honestly am. I wish I wouldn't have these problems and I wish I wouldn't bother people with them.

When this happens all kinds of negative stuff goes through my mind, not dangerously negative, just self destructive. I can't help myself much :( I hope you don't take it personally, I never meant anything bad.

@Werne

Sorry, I realize what you're trying to say but I'll find another way. Let's just drop this it's my fault for even starting it.

Edited by Iv000

I don't think there is a Disneyland in Croatia. xD