The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Going to teh psychologist in an hour.

Because I obviously need it.

My boyfriend is addicted to Dragons Dogma and he should be sleeping now, if I could I'd drag him to bed now. I'm a proud gamer with a gamer boyfriend. Like, that's the best thing in life you could wish for.

Ah! The memories of childhood, when I could say without reprisal, "I wibba wobba wene". Until Mom checked my spelling anyway? *snicker*

I am going adult diaper diving. Both hands diving into the fresh pull up adult diaper. That tickles. I better be careful I don't want to make big pole come about cause if it comes, "She'll driven sex white horse's when she comes, she'll be driven six white horse's when she comes, she'll be driving sex white horse's, she'll driving six white horse's when she comes." Clipdid he pop, clipdidy clop, clippity clop. Yee Haa! Now that's the way I like it uh hunh uh hunh. The Lone Ranger after retiring in the old actors home.

Evening y'all. Been a fun day, my new schedual has me getting up really quite early for work, but stopping work at about 3 PM, which is lovely since I live so close to work, leaving me with oodles of spare time. Pay's good as ever aswell, but I wouldn't mine if it wasn't, since I'm being paid to do a job I genuinely enjoy.

The only real problem is the Australian weather. A series of immense wildfires are rampaging across several states due to a monster heat-wave, dry weather, and powerful, sustained wind. Our firefighters are some of the world's best though, as many native plants in Australia are hard-wired to be flammable, using seasonal wildfires to enrich the soil and regenerate.

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r535/Yurimarkov/Poortarantulas_819a21cd42914aea5ec856d1be0d2dca_zpsb4689a06.png

I wanna whinny a ghin! Or is that? I wanna whinny ajhin! Or agayan? Maybe I'll go to sleep now. Hmm? Yeah. That seems like the best thing to do when I wanna be only 3 years old again when I could get away with really absurd purr nun citations. It was my density! http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif