The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I am shutting down this computer and heading back to the hospital bed. I sure enjoyed trying to get acquainted with all of you. Too bad for me that none of this works to make friend's the way I would think of finding friend's.

I will be playing video games as before to keep my mind off the job I am best at. A natural is what they called me.

Good bye! All you Winner's! Good bye!

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/whistling.gif my rrod'd the first few days i owned it nearly 7 years ago, never bought one sense. I refuse to by into such a faulty console. To bad its allowed to stay on the market for that very reason, It shouldn't be allowed, especially 7 years ago when it was launched, At least they could of done is fix it as a revision .

I bet t Microsoft making allot money from faulty replacementshttp://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif. again that should't be allowed.

It was pretty badly bugged at first, I used to work in a game store and the amount of returns that came back for RROD errors was phenominal and a lot of consoles were recalled because they were distributed with massive faults. I got one several months later (when it was unofficially out of 'beta' - I prefer to let them work the bugs out before jumping in head-first) which was preowned and lasted really well...well at least as long they can anyway and I think mine was an elite so got the benefit of the fan. Do they all have them yet? Not seen one in ages been too wrapped up on my pc.

Edited by Ironman5000

Iv000 is stealing a PS3 now. :tongue:

I will sue Capcom for the mental pressure they put on me by me not being able to play their game because they didn't want to publish it on PC too.

I'm serious, every other game I play I'm noticing why it's s*** when compared to dragons dogma.

...Y?!

Conspiracy.

The Pope is involved.

Not Benedict, you know he's not the real one.

The secret Pope. Yes, the one who lives in the tip of the Eiffel Tower.

Follow the signs and find him before it's too late.

An excerpt from
Secret Pope
By Dan Brown