The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I think men are obsessed with breasts because that's what the media tells them is normal.

Nobody realizes anymore that you're being fed by society to believe that it's normal to be obsessed by them.

No. It is not.

There are breasts everywhere in the media, they are simply organs, but someone glorified them and made them THE selling point.

Do you know the phrase...sex sells? Yes, yes it does. Humans are faulty beings, and someone used one of those faults to make you think this is good.

Just as someone made cigarettes popular, by making people addicted to them.

And TV as well.

Music too.

Your brains are easy to hack. You just don't realize it.

We are going BACK in the evolutionary scale.

You can keep posting your...boobs. I honestly do not care...except that I may get a trauma attack again. Thanks to...society and what it fed other people around me to believe.

K00L, your turn now!

I think men are obsessed with breasts because that's what the media tells them is normal.

Nobody realizes anymore that you're being fed by society to believe that it's normal to be obsessed by them.

No. It is not.

There are breasts everywhere in the media, they are simply organs, but someone glorified them and made them THE selling point.

Do you know the phrase...sex sells? Yes, yes it does. Humans are faulty beings, and someone used one of those faults to make you think this is good.

Just as someone made cigarettes popular, by making people addicted to them.

And TV as well.

Music too.

Your brains are easy to hack. You just don't realize it.

We are going BACK in the evolutionary scale.

You can keep posting your...boobs. I honestly do not care...except that I may get a trauma attack again. Thanks to...society and what it fed other people around me to believe.

K00L, your turn now!

Nope wrong, I have studied advertisement and media in university and trust me I am not a slave to any of it. If anything I am able to control it.

Sex does sell but here it's just a bit of fun, sounds like you are just having a moan because you don't like them :rolleyes: