The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Now this one looks reminiscent of some of the armors you can get for Skyrim :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

True that.

After searching for armor on Skyrim Nexus, I can't remember how a proper armor looks like anymore.

After searching for armor on Skyrim Nexus, I want all armours for all games to look like that! Saying that it doesn't work quite as well for previous bethesda games (NV characters look like emotionless dummys half the time)

A sense of humour, a good conversationalist and maybe easy on the eye are the order in which I look at a decent partner...

But that's just me :D

Those are traits that are only good when everything is jolly and good.

What when things go down, humor won't really help much I think, conversations can be helpful but if they are just entertaining then no, looks are the last thing that will matter then.

Besides what you said, which I agree with, a partner should have a good sense of protection and support, something that both me and my boyfriend have acquired thanks to our not-as-lucky lives.

Yes, as shocking as it might sound I can in fact be supporting and not only a weight and an annoyance.

Today sucks.

I woke up, had a cup of coffee.

Then I threw up a cup of coffee.

And I ate an apple.

Then I threw up an apple.

Drank some water.

Threw up.

F*** http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/facepalm.gif

Edited by Werne

I would take that as a sign you're definitely not well. Rest and starve for 12 hours taking sips of water until you can keep it down. Then try a dry biscuit or some lightly buttered toast. If you can keep that down then you're onto a winner. Stay away from chicken and port for 48 hours AFTER you stop throwing up as the bacteria carried by both does not cook off entirely and can start you off throwing up again.

Bill's in the post

I'm weird because I rebel against any and all social norms and rules of law.

Fist.png

F*** you world, I do what I want, when I want. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/cool.gif

Edited by Werne