The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Now that is a very sexy car. Wonder if it comes in red with a black interior :D

I found a black interior can get realllllyyy hot in the summer here, coming from experience http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif although thats where air conditioning comes in, but still, don't touvh that steering wheel once you first enter the drivers seat lol, lol.............

Edited by Thor.

I just saw a post which says that Sir Ian McKellen is gay.

The comments section was filled with hate things about how Gandalf/Magneto can be gay, and general hate, I'm sure some even started hating McKellen then.

1718974-facepalm_epic.jpg

I mean just...lol

just lol

lol

...So how is everybody doing?!

There's still half a meter of snow outside and I was just told we will get even more snow.

Now that is a very sexy car. Wonder if it comes in red with a black interior :D

I found a black interior can get realllllyyy hot in the summer here, coming from experience http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif although thats where air conditioning comes in, but still, don't touvh that steering wheel once you first enter the drivers seat lol, lol.............

I agree but, when you have children (even in their teens like I have) cream interiors are not child friendly especially with grand children and chocolate :D

Red one of my fave colours, I would say purple as my ultimate fave, but purple would not suit that car, a mini cooper definitely, but a sexy beast of a machine like that, she'd be laughed out of the car park :)