The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Sweetheart, I had a very good friend who had two Rottweilers. He and his partner owned a pub and needed the extra protection as it was a "gay" haunt. I used to go there after work as it was a safe haven from predators when I needed to chillax after a hard days work. They were both good friends as were a number of their clientèle. Quite a few "straight" people frequented the place and we were all good friends.

There was never any trouble except when a group of young lads came in and took us on at pool. We thrashed them and they didn't take kindly to the lesson :)

Stereotyping is something I hate with a passion and I try to never pigeon hole anyone as I believe it is totally unfair I get to know people as individuals and love them for the foibles their warts and all....

By the way did you get my message???? Did it help????

My German professor told me how he thinks gay people are animals, how "we" aren't animals and how "they" shouldn't have any rights because that's not "natural". And you become gay by another homosexual "talking you into it" and "by rape".

Then after I tried explaining that there's many logical explanations to sexuality, and that all are natural, he told me "It's not good for you to think like this".

Idk why but that was the inspiration to stereotype the hell out of...well myself.

It was partially a rant, partially a joke and partially truth because I actually do know some people like that.

Either way it was mostly a joke/rant. I hate stereotyping too obviously, I don't hate it when people actually behave like that, but I hate it when people expect me to behave like that just because they categorize me as 'gay'.

And yes I did, I invited you on Steam and I'm thinking about your advice. I will most likely do what you said, it sounds like it could be of use.

Good night night everyone, sigh the latest drivers are giving enb some weird side effects, like fps tearing, the kind when you have fps higher then the eye can see. Its really annoying,a nd i had tinkered out just nicely. might stick with fxaa and smaa injectors until the next update.

I lost track of time...

I'm going to sleep now. Good night/morning/day/whatever everyone! :tongue:

Edited by K00L