The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Hey Kool you reached the magic number of posts :devil:

Aw I didn't notice in time. :tongue:

I had to go comment on a mod and destroy the number (not on purpose I really didn't realize what I was at).

ย 

I heard about this awhile ago, allot of claims said it was a hoax, but this a new update sense then, i do hope this is true, i do agree that they lack in artist value though. but they didi mention they are just a sofware company.

ย 

http://www.euclideon.com/geoverse.html

ย 

I can see just by the video of the break through, it seems legit to me. I have friends in the field who actually teach this stuff. Although i have no artistic value at all lol.

i should mentioned this to them to see what they think http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif

I saw this when it was first uploaded on there. They had to disable comments because it was so bad? I thought comments were enabled when I watched it. Although I did get linked to it from an article questioning whether it was real or not.

ย 

Aaaand its 3AM again. I really should sleep more.

ย 

Edit: And Thor and Naomis that sounds painful D:

My mom actually broke a toe (Hmm... Two, maybe three years ago?) and it still hasn't healed right. She's also fractured (or did something to) her heel as well. Also not better. But hey! If you kick a door you should probably were boots or something! (That is how she broke her toe. She was yelling at my dad because the door didn't close right and you have to push it closed tight, so she kicked it to show how it had to be forced into place and... yeah. Ouch) Broken bones in feet must never really heal very well.

ย 

ย 

Its a good way to keep anonymous during development, allot of companies pull that stunt. Especially console makers like Sony and xbox. Always in denial, though denial always means they are working on it. its a90% rate of it being true. most claims anyways as i have witnessed in the past.

Edited by Thor.

After I realize how many hair-care products I have, I feel like a lady.

A manly lady.

:teehee:

ย 

At least it's silky smooth now ;-;

ย 

And I also changed KDE with Cinnamon, I like it a lot more. It's easier to use and doesn't feel like a buggy widget for Win7 :P

Now I just gotta fix the driver issue and some minor stuffs and I'm good to go with php-ing.