The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Iv000, on 12 Feb 2013 - 12:46, said:

Breakdowns caused by post traumatic stress disorder are s#*!.

Why do they always have to cloud the mind of the one heaving the breakdown? Why? I hope they go away soon, "time heals all wounds" I hope that is true.

I have PTSD episodes and it is no laughing matter when it occurs. :down: It always occurs on the anniversary of the event's for me. :verymad: So I don't plan anything special for those days with new or old friends.

I just realized. All of you who have family who willingly put up with your PTSD episodes are so lucky imo. All I have is the memory of the pity from those who were trying to repair me, restore my mental health, and a disability check to keep me happy.

And all of you too to thank for sharing some of your sanity with me. :yes:

Sorry, lv00, Pagafyrand Werne, but there is still something worse having a PTSD. it is called C-PTSD.

Pray to the great maker you never get one of thoses because then Hell is every place on earth.

Edited by SilverDNA

Iv000, on 12 Feb 2013 - 12:46, said:

Breakdowns caused by post traumatic stress disorder are s#*!.

Why do they always have to cloud the mind of the one heaving the breakdown? Why? I hope they go away soon, "time heals all wounds" I hope that is true.

I have PTSD episodes and it is no laughing matter when it occurs. :down: It always occurs on the anniversary of the event's for me. :verymad: So I don't plan anything special for those days with new or old friends.

I just realized. All of you who have family who willingly put up with your PTSD episodes are so lucky imo. All I have is the memory of the pity from those who were trying to repair me, restore my mental health, and a disability check to keep me happy.

And all of you too to thank for sharing some of your sanity with me. :yes:

Sorry, lv00, Pagafyrand Werne, but there is still something worse having a PTSD. it is called C-PTSD.

Pray to the great maker you never get one of thoses because then Hell is every place on earth.

Yeah, I just read on that wiki page about "traumatic grief".

Sounds like the thing my boyfriend has. I don't know anymore, I don't want to categorize it.

I hope it gets better. And I pray he does.

@Broke you can just ignore these things, they are helping me a lot by letting things out. Be happy you're not in a situation like this.

My cousin had a nervous brake down, now shes on medication because there is a chemical that doesn't exist inside her brain for some reason. its a control chemical that when the brain is under stress it helps to relieve of it. She had a strange case indeed, she's back to normal but id doubt she'll ever be the same though.

Edited by Thor.

Okie dokie...

1st. Good morning Forum

2nd. Good to see we are al still happy bunnies.

3rd. My PC went down again yesterday. I need a fourth (yes, I said number 4) processor in 3 years and another power pack. It'll take a couple of weeks to sort out as boys are on a residential next week and their needs come first :D

I'll be getting old trusty out and using him. My older machine's 9 years old. Has been upgraded once and I love if.

So angry about little black breaking down again without warning its unreal. Little grey is coming out of storage and hopefully will see me through the next couple of weeks. If not I think you'll all hear the fallout no matter where you are :)