The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Siiiigggghhhhhhh I can't sleeepppp...

Skyrim will cure that, i think..... klsfdkjhjklhjfkad

i thought about getting a older Nvidia card for Physx but i would need a third pci slot fot that :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: thinking out loud

Edited by Thor.

Had a lovely day yesterday-Sunday. The one common interest in my entire(even extended) family is cars; we've produced 3 mechanics and an auto engineer across every cousin, son and nephew my generation so we're pretty much oil-for-blood kind of people. Sunday saw a repeat of perhaps the biggest bit of car racing that's happened this year, the Bathurst 12 hour, a race where you can enter almost anything-from a banged up second hand car, to a 1.5 million dollar World GT rocketship. It was a fun race; with some good wheel to wheel racing, a few classic drivers including two of my childhood heroes(John Bowe, Craig Lownds) but the thing that really stuck out, beyond the racing, beyond the wild weather, was one hilarious little incident. You see, Bathurst, the track, is the official steepest racing track on the planet; it's a six-ish kilometre serpentine that winds up and down a massive hill called Mount Panorama, and after you get to the top, you snake along the ridgeline then plumet straing down a 2 kilometre long straight, reaching nearly 200 MPH. It's crazy. And that day it created something truly hilarious.

See, this BMW in one of the normal, non-racing car classes lost it's wheel coming down Forest Elbow, at the top of the mountain. But the wheel wasn't going to wait around for that damn car! it kept rolling and rolling bouncing off the safety rails like a pinball, and eventually rolled and rolled and rolled all the way down the mountain, all the way down the 2 KM straight, and came to rest near the finish line. That little wheel made it further around the track that lap than the car it was meant to be attached to, and did it in a faster time. Who needs cars? we should just let the wheels do it, they seem to be every bit as capable and it would be much cheaper!