The last poster wins

TheCalliton

The first game they showed for the PS4 looked like cartoon poop with enhanced shading.

ย 

the second game they showed off looked like crysis on steroids ( a lot of steroids) it was killzone 4

ย 

and the third one was infamous 3 which looked great as well

ย 

I wasn't really blown away though, I feel that they'll just ignore the PC more and more and create more console exclusive stuff. BUT NOW WITH FACEBOOK INTEGRATION

Edited by Iv000

http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/compgame/m03152.gif

ย 

O.O

U know its like sony didn't have the console ready for the conference but they did have the controller ready, and yet they used the lol dev kit to show off what it can do,, it was a setback i bet not showing the console at the conference, because there wasn't one :biggrin:

Some ps4 reveal, they only listed the games and slow yyaay controller, and i bet it wasn't the final product, just my guess.

Sarcasm

Whhhaatt!!! Google Mobile!!!! what next Bing Mobile, now that would be the day??????????? sdfdsfsdfsd

random thought, dang that was good Alfredo sauce. more random thoughts, i need a drink, soo tired, uuuuhhhhhhhhh!!!!

oh whats this cable ding underneath my chair, uhhhhh oh ice cream, dang don't have any.. Wait??? Nope i dont. Why are my headphone on my head???

Who said that??? what to do,mmmmmmmm,

AAAHHHHH why aare there 3 guests, seems like they like to fallow me, ohh ok its the fan club. I need sleeep!! random thought UHHHHHHH

HA HA HA HA i thought of something funny

Edited by Thor.