The last poster wins

TheCalliton

My girlfriend is sick for the past few days, she's pale, has a fever, she's coughing all the time, her eyes are red, she has headaches, a runny nose, barely breaths and makes wheezing noises.

And even though she can barely waddle over to the bathroom, she still wants to have sex with me, she suggested it, not me.

Guess I'll be having happy time tonight since I can't get sick anyway. Gotta say, I am one lucky bastard. :biggrin:

I was forced to get a haircut because some prick of a general was coming to the base, had to shorten it down to 10cm or go to jail for 3 months. :( I miss it, thank god my contract expires in a few weeks so I can quit and grow it long again. Have to quit anyway, my girlfriend keeps yapping how she doesn't want me to get killed somewhere. *sigh* Women...

Also, mine was over a meter long, I was able to sit on it. This time I'll be keeping it shorter, plucking my hair out with my own arse is not a good thing.

I'm pretty fine with my current length, doesn't have to get much longer.

It's also getting used up and splits a lot, I'll have to get a haircut to cut off 10cm or so.

But atm I dont plan on shortening it much, my hair means a lot to me I can't live without it ;-;