The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Hair is growing in my tea, hair is growing on the tree, green hair is on the rocks. I see hair but it ain't mine. I have hair to, but it is slowly taking over my other me

Edited by Thor.

It's also getting used up and splits a lot, I'll have to get a haircut to cut off 10cm or so.

That's because you need to brush it at least 2 times a day and wash it 3 times a week. Mine wasn't splitting after I started doing that, I shorten it by 5cm every 2-3 years just in case though.

ย 

Damn, I miss it. I've always had long hair, except for that one time my grandmother took me me to the barber, back when I was a kid. I was even born with long hair.

ย 

Ugh, can't wait for it to grow back again, right now I look like one of The Beatles. :facepalm:

ย 

It's also getting used up and splits a lot, I'll have to get a haircut to cut off 10cm or so.

That's because you need to brush it at least 2 times a day and wash it 3 times a week. Mine wasn't splitting after I started doing that, I shorten it by 5cm every 2-3 years just in case though.

ย 

Damn, I miss it. I've always had long hair, except for that one time my grandmother took me me to the barber, back when I was a kid. I was even born with long hair.

ย 

Ugh, can't wait for it to grow back again, right now I look like one of The Beatles. :facepalm:

ย 

I go through it with my hand every morning and wash it 2 times per month :P

Obviously I've been doing it wrong xD But thanks for sharing, I will try getting a routine with that.

ย 

I had long hair since 6th grade I think. It really grows (no pun intended) on you doesn't it? I once had it cut short again in 8th I think. My. God. I felt naked for months and months and months.

ย 

You can take my life, but not my fu*king hair. :armscrossed:

I hate late nights.

ย 

I can't use my subwoofer because I will wake up the whole neighborhood so I got to use my headphones, but my headphones don't make the air vibrate and aren't loud enough ;-;

//First world problems

Luckily i have short hair, very dark hair, the kind you can't see at night, but others can.

Edited by Thor.