The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Sigh no motivation to play anything right now, i need help... tiredness feeling sinking in...

games???????.... UHHHHHHHH

Edited by Thor.

WOOW the xonar is soo much better then the on board sound on the radeon 7950's it was like woow. better software. I routed the the video card through the hdmi passthrough to my receiver and tv, the main display is my monitor using the secondary hdmi port on the "second" 7950, while the audio and video is being filtered through the Xonar, and secondary display also being enhanced with the crystalizer via Xonar hdmi WOW. it makes a big difference.

Not to mention true dts blu ray bit streaming

Also good for older consoles like the gamecube n64 and others with the crystalizer, i could route them through via hdmi through my Upscaler :thumbsup: Doubling the quality of the image

Edited by Thor.

One thing about discrete on board audio is its way to quiet for my hd receiver, sound cards output is allot better. ten times better.

ย 

I may have to get some mini hdmi because with both video cards active crossfire disables itself, so i may have to use a single video card for multi display, thank goodness for mini hdmi.

Edited by Thor.

I generally have to have the volume turned up all the way on the system, game/video/music and speakers just to hear what the hell is going on. Especially Skyrim. Which I abandoned again. ;D I just can't seem to play it for very long.