The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I like five types of metal: stainless steel, forged steel, forged iron, chromium and metal music. http://th699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/mindfreak_fanz/th_Rock_emoticon.gif

I like four types of rock: round rocks you can pull out of the sea or a river, flat rocks that bounce off water surface, spiky rocks on Velebit and rock music. :cool:

I like three types of pop: popping the cap off of a beer bottle, popping out and scaring people and pop music. :yes:

I like two types of folk: decent folks and folk music. :thumbsup:

I like one type of dubstep: muted one. :P

Now, don't get me wrong, I respect all types of music. But respecting something is different than liking to listen to something. I respect dubstep and those who listen to it but I would personally rather listen to the sound of a coffee grinder. ;D

Edited by Werne

Now, don't get me wrong, I respect all types of music. But respecting something is different than liking to listen to something. I respect dubstep and those who listen to it but I would personally rather listen to the sound of a coffee grinder. ;D

^ This. :biggrin:

That's individuality, I like 75% of whiskey in my cola while you may not like whiskey or cola at all.

Same goes for music, you like dubstep, I like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwxUgefMStM&hd=1

And M48A1 dislikes both (I don't know, maybe he really does).

Nature loves diversity, too bad I hate nature.

BTW guys, what's this talk of Korea preparing for a nuclear exchange with US (at least that's how our media reports that)? I think it's all crap but I've been wrong before.

Well, if they decide to go to war I just hope they won't do it in the next 21 days, my contract expires on April 1st and I really don't want another Afghanistan before I quit.