The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Wait until the new level cap, also tip you wanna cheat badly, given to you via Marcus, its not a hack or anything, its actually given to via quest. its called the evil smasher, it stacks weapon damage by 1000%, also its freaking insane, also game breaking. But if ya are planing on farming its a good way to go.

also that soundcard i bought is sooo rar that even ebay doesn't have it for sale, not even used.

Edited by Thor.

Lol i still can't get over how rare that find was when i bought the xonar card, it was a complete box set, not even opened, completely new, Even ebay doesn't have it in store. it has disappeared from the internets

what it looked like in the box

one on the left

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xW_KqdbImg

Edited by Thor.

Wait until the new level cap, also tip you wanna cheat badly, given to you via Marcus, its not a hack or anything, its actually given to via quest. its called the evil smasher, it stacks weapon damage by 1000%, also its freaking insane, also game breaking. But if ya are planing on farming its a good way to go.

also that soundcard i bought is sooo rar that even ebay doesn't have it for sale, not even used.

I'll look out for it, although I am enjoying the challenge. I'm finding myself being forced to use elemental weapons cleverly and make better use of cover, I don't like it when it's too easy. I wish it was moddable sometimes and keep wanting to go into 3rd person :P