The last poster wins

TheCalliton

So how do i get out of the Asylum?

There is no way out, there are no walls, no windows, only dark gray walls and The Nexus Asylum sign glimmering in the dark. :mellow:

It is ran by it's demented residents, they have been reveling in insanity since forever, it's all that exists in their twisted minds. :mellow:

There are others who walk these gray halls, lurking and staring mindlessly into the dark, waiting to be consumed by it. :mellow:

The mellow faces stare at you constantly, you can feel their eyes burning whatever is left of your broken mind until your embrace everlasting madness. :mellow:

And the only sounds you hear are the pained cries of poor souls and silent whispers inside your head, telling you that you cannot escape. :mellow:

You cannot get out, you cannot escape. :mellow:

You can accept your fate or you can fight it, it matters none. :mellow:

With time the madness will consume you, just like it consumed countless others...

...unless you close your internet browser. :teehee:

Edited by Werne

So how do i get out of the Asylum? Can I Batman this?

You can't. I thought I'd managed it for a while, but turns out I just spent a few months in the attic, not the Caribbean island paradise I thought I was in.

On the upside the medication is VERY good here.

USB audio decoding and output for PC, functioning as a high quality external USB soundcard

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT, silly white text :teehee:

You can turn text formatting off by selecting it and clicking on that eraser icon thing in the top left corner.

USB audio decoding and output for PC, functioning as a high quality external USB soundcard

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT, silly white text :teehee:

Like dis

Idk who in hell had the idea to copy text formatting too while copying text, but its the most annoying thing ever. And it's a trend apparently, Office 2013 has it too but thankfully its easy to disable.

Anyway I see there's a new patient in the asylum. Hello there Via, I see Werne already introduced us all :P

Everybody is out doing stuff on Saturday, and I'm just sitting here...doing things :teehee:

Spiderman, is that you? :huh:

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/fuck-you-im-spider-man-60s-spiderman.jpeg

:P