The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Okay, standard greeting procedure:

ssanderson12345, I bid you welcome to the asylum, do enjoy your stay. :smile:

Let's warn you about some patients here: stay away from M48A5, he bites. Well, unless he likes you, then you can play fetch with him. Other than that, Iv000 purrs sometimes and says things like kurac and pička but he's ok. Thor is the oldest one around here, no one takes him seriously. Me and tetradite are the ones who supply the guys with explicit images, sex stories and sexual advices. I can also supply YTPs on demand. Occasionally I can be sane, and it doesn't matter how serious I can appear, I'm always 100% joking. And if you see Naomis, drop on the floor and play dead, she'll leave you alone then. :teehee:

So now with that being said, I win. Oh, and check out this post guys (some boring stuff snipped):

Robin, I truly appreciate the amount of work you and your crew have done to provide an excellent product that 5 million+ people use.... most without contributing a dime, which really disgusts me. F*****g freeloaders. Perhaps it is time to think about splitting The Nexus, providing very basic services for people who never have any intention of contributing, and actually offering a true "Premium" service for people who realize that quality of this level doesn't just happen. By having a mandatory fee for top-shelf services, you can then hire the staff necessary, and purchase the equipment necessary, to continue to develop an outstanding site. As for cheapskates who refuse to pay a pittance for an incredible service-- well the old saying of 'You get what you pay for" needs to be put back in effect for them.

I know that no one can prevent viruses and/or hacking 100%, but imagine what COULD be done if Nexus were a for-profit venture. And before a bunch of slugs start bitching about how that goes against everything Nexus is about, I say this-- hang a "Premium" tag next to your name, showing that you put your money where your mouth is, or otherwise shut the Hell up.

What a guy, I'm amazed at the amount of crap he managed to spew in just one post, must be some kind of record. ;D

Edited by Werne

Turns out i may need one of these

http://www.amazon.ca/Orei-HD-102-Powered-Splitter-Certified/dp/B005HXFARS/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1364080283&sr=8-6

xonar to receiver, output to monitor and tv

Siigghh Setback, but atleast i am making head rooom.

also that way i could some what do multi display with the ps3 :thumbsup: one problem with my pioneer receiver, it only has one hdmi out and twelve hdmi in.. Funny how that works :teehee: :teehee:

Edited by Thor.

i had a egg sandwich, true story.. :teehee:

Hellooo!! anyone there, i want to speak, but hear no words??

Im boooorrreeedddd!!!!

Edited by Thor.