The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I would tell you not to let the various turpitudes of modern society get you down, but that would be hypocritical of me :wink: Seriously, people are irrational by nature, and we owe our existance to possibly the most manic creature on the planet (chimpanzees), what did you expect? As for letting all the human vice get you down, well I would say it should bother you, but you should'nt let it devour your will. Oh, and it helps to be a ruthless introvert who can't stand to be in a room with 99% of the people you meet :P I would go on about "god" , religion, and living in the thick of the bible belt, but Ive never really felt persecuted as an atheist. Just extremely FRUSTRATED!!! :wallbash:

Ok, thats my yearly quota for opening up. Now run along and thicken up that skin, and sorry no hugging.

EDIT: If I must.....I win.

Post # 666.....Coincidence? Perhaps not! :devil:

Being an introvert helps yes.

And it doesn't really devour me, just bothers me a good bit.

And lol the youth here isn't that religious. They're really just stupid and uneducated, that's all.

I've been thinking of asking my school to hold a class to educate the motherf*#@ers there. At least to mention that gay people exist and that they're hurt because of how stupid the whole bunch of ignorant idiots are.

We've had classes that make you aware against violence, against bullying in relationships, but they didnt even MENTION lgbt in any of those.

I'll hug my cat, so its ok.

Also the 666 thing, that's proof that LGBT people always planned on taking over the world. In our gay steamroller.

tumblr_lgdz9ht1lc1qb56fk.png

Yeah.

The world will be covered in rainbows and stuff :P

You know what, forget about those people. They are worthless people who can't expand their horizons. You are better off without them.

That's the same thing the small amounts of supporters here tell me, but I can't just forget where I am atm.

I already know they're like that because they can't expand their small tiny conservative points of view. But I cant not care, I'm the kind of person that doesn't not care.

I mean it just makes me sad to see those numbers, it wont kill me, but still.

Thanks for the replies anyway :) very appreciated

Anyone who takes pleasure in slapping down someone else physically or verbally, is nothing but a bully. Just remember that you are comfortable in who and what you are, you will continue to grow and show love and compassion for those around you. Those that ridicule and put you down will never be able to do this as they do not understand how to. It is their loss that they do not understand and appreciate you for who you are.

Remember, you have a family here who will always love you, care for you and support you in good times and in bad. Never give up. Hold your head high and continue to believe in yourself xxx

Edited by naomis8329

Anyone who takes pleasure in slapping down someone else physically or verbally, is nothing but a bully. Just remember that you are comfortable in who and what you are, you will continue to grow and show love and compassion for those around you. Those that ridicule and put you down will never be able to do this as they do not understand how to. It is their loss that they do not understand and appreciate you for who you are.

Remember, you have a family here who will always love you, care for you and support you in good times and in bad. Never give up. Hold your head high and continue to believe in yourself xxx

xxx, I hope doesn't mean what I think it means :blink:.

xxx, I hope doesn't mean what I think it means :blink:.

It has multiple meanings.

Most commonly it means kisses.

xxx are kisses, ooo are hugs. xoxoxo are hugs and kisses.

Or it can just be a way of signing your posts or wishing love to someone.

Either way its positive and nothing to do what you have in mind.

And thank you Naomi.

There are people in the world who for whatever reason feel they have a right to set themselves aside from and above their fellow men. But there are also people who are truly inspirational. As a child I passionately hated school, most of the teachers were troglodytes who wanted good, well mannered, white students who studied the bible and never talked back. They didn't feel any compunction to make space for kids who couldn't walk right, or needed medication, and myself and several other students grew up being ruthlessly bullied by various school staff. Yet as bad as it was, in hindsight, there were people there who I've come to see as heroes.

The arts teacher for example, was an absolute hero. She was a hippy, not the stereotypical bad smelling acid tripping moron with no shirt, but the real kind. She was great, patient, kind, she never yelled at you, she never got angry, and she never punished kids even when they really misbehaved, but that rarely happened. What made her so good was that she really took the time to get each and every one of them on-side, to motivate them, and I for learned a LOT, I came out being able to draw pretty well, and still sketch to this day.

The trick with life is to identify the bad ones, and learn how to deal with them, and to try to recognize the really amazing people before it's too late to develop a friendship with them. And also to not let things get you down. Yes, it's difficult to deal with being gay, some people hate gay people for whatever reason, but for every hater there's someone else, who is willing to accept the fact of you and view you as just another member of society. Speaking for myself I may not share the sexual orientation, but Im willing to fight tooth and nail for gay rights, me and many, many others.