The last poster wins

TheCalliton

were do I find it

This is a question asked on my mod.

Aside from the obvious grammatical errors, that mod adds a weapon to the leveled lists. And I stated that in the description, comment section (it was asked once before) and in the readme. :rolleyes:

That means this guy didn't read any of those three.

My conclusion: People got a lot dumber in the past two years I've been modding, two guys asked this same question on that mod. I have almost 50 mods uploaded on the Nexus sites and I had only one question like this in all other mods I published. :mellow:

Edited by Werne

haw do i dwnload it?!?!"?!?!?

thers no dwnload buttn

I actually had one of those on my older mod cause I removed the "Download with Manager" button from it. Reported the comment for removal since that guy was just an idiot, didn't want crap like that cluttering my comment section.

Does anyone remember that simpsons episode where sideshow bob planned to destroy television? Can anyone remember how he was going to do it because I want to give it go, if they aren't going to bother making anything decent then they shouldn't be allowed the funding.

That's the global economy sorted...next!

You'd think that vertical-align: middle; centers stuff vertically.

But no. No it doesn't and I spent the last hour to figure out why the f*#@ it doesn't.

And after I figured it out I realized the thing I created looked like complete and utter bullshit. But it only looks like bullshit because I'm doing it the normal f*#@ing way and code everything with CSS and HTML by myself, because our f*#@ing teacher is too retarded to teach us to code and instead teaches us how to make a website in Photoshop, slice it up and import it into Dreamweaver.

That's not web design that's illustrating a website mockup and pretending its the real thing.

I'll make it in pure code and then if that god damn b&@*$ says anything about how it isnt as pretty as the other ones I'll shove her f*#@ing web design degree up her ass.

Rant

Rant

Rant

About how people dont know what they're doing.

And I probably dont know what I'm doing either but I'm doing it better than others.

Yes.

Now I'll go get a sandwich.