The last poster wins

TheCalliton

And I just broke my own emotions.

Ain't that great.

You know, most people use their hands when falling so they don't land on their emotions and break them. :P

Anyway, I'd suggest using super-glue to fix you emotions, just glue the pieces back together and wait five minutes till the glue dries up. If you do a good job, they'll be as good as new. :thumbsup:

Might take a few weeks.

Any tips for heartbreak? Like, I'm willing to go get drunk.

Iv000, on 29 Mar 2013 - 22:31, said:

Put about 216 hours of music on loop, drink till you drop, throw up, drink some more, throw up, drink some more, pass out, wake up 8 hours later and realize you're an idiot, repeat the process. Do so until you're unable to process emotions anymore. That's what works for me, works quite well too.

But you're not me (nor are you suicidal and self-destructive), meaning you need a different approach. You can try to talk about it with someone, if you got no one better even I'm available, purged my inbox and now it's squeaky clean, though I guess even SiteBot's a better choice than me. I still prefer drinking than talking though, you might wanna get drunk instead.

Edited by Werne

Iv000, on 29 Mar 2013 - 22:31, said:

Put about 216 hours of music on loop, drink till you drop, throw up, drink some more, throw up, drink some more, pass out, wake up 8 hours later and realize you're an idiot, repeat the process. Do so until you're unable to process emotions anymore. That's what works for me, works quite well too.

But you're not me (nor are you suicidal and self-destructive), meaning you need a different approach. You can try to talk about it with someone, if you got no one better even I'm available, purged my inbox and now it's squeaky clean, though I guess even SiteBot's a better choice than me. I still prefer drinking than talking though, you might wanna get drunk instead.

Actually I am self-destructive.

I did talk, it did help. But now I feel confused by my feelings. It's strange, it is really really strange.

If I talked to you I would have to explain you the whole situation and it's extremely complicated and you'd think I'm crazy.

But I kind of am, so that wouldn't matter.

If you're willing to listen to complicated and maybe stupid love problems, then yeah I could drop you a PM.

If I talked to you I would have to explain you the whole situation and it's extremely complicated and you'd think I'm crazy.

Have no worries, I already think you're crazy. :P

If you really wanna talk, hit me up with a PM, I got time tonight and I don't sleep anyway, sleep is for the dead. Just don't expect me to be serious, my brain does not compute serious.