The last poster wins

TheCalliton

What is it with women and pickle jars? Why is it that any time she wants pickles in her sandwich I hear screaming after which I'm forced to open the jar? Why can't she open it, not even with a fork which she manages to destroy in the process?

Basically, why is it so hard for women to open a damn pickle jar?

Google. XD

What is it with women and pickle jars? Why is it that any time she wants pickles in her sandwich I hear screaming after which I'm forced to open the jar? Why can't she open it, not even with a fork which she manages to destroy in the process?

Google. XD

If you go to Images, there's a pic of a guy's head open with some kind of container inside it.

Google. XD

If you go to Images, there's a pic of a guy's head open with some kind of container inside it.

:confused: Uhm...I just don't know how that's even there. lol

pickles :sick: although i like cucumbers

although i like homemade, not the store bought kind. there is a big difference.

Edited by Thor.

Google. XD

You sir get a free kudo. ;D

Anyway, I really don't understand why is opening a pickle jar such a problem, I once managed to break the jar in two when I twisted it and she can't even twist the cap off. It's not rocket science for the love of god, just hold firmly and twist. But nooo, I gotta go open it for her. :rolleyes:

I have evidence that I'm getting crazier.

2 years ago I listened to orchestral music ala Two Step From Hell, the Skyrim OST and bands like Linkin Park.

1 Year ago I listened to Skrillex, Nero and 20 other producers.

Now im here:

http://youtu.be/UIDZTv-j-kM

(is it just me, or did the nexus forget how to embed youtube vids)

And the creepy thing about is that I smile while listening to such stuff.

Also I've been getting more and more tics, like I uncontrollably twitch my head quite often lately. Yup, craziness is nice :happy:

Edited by Iv000