The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Well that was a first for me, completed a game while I was dead! ;D

It was half life 2, I was killed as I fired the killing blow but just didn't click to load the last save and the end sequence played out...all in red though.

lol Ironman ;D

http://stupid-tees.co.uk/image/cache/data/product-images/J/just-give-me-chocolate-black-close-472x472.jpg

I need it today !!!

Mint hates my mouse yay!

God damn Sharkoon products, I cant install drivers since theyre an .exe and they dont have linux ones and the mouse doesnt work without drivers.

The only way to make it work is to recompile the linux kernel for sharkoon s***. I can use my bamboo as a trackpad :P cant me bothered atm.

It also installed Mint over all my god damn 250GB 280Gb of free space, I thought it will ask me to create a new partition. Oh well ._. Gparted ftw

aegheahg f*#@ gparted ill just delete the whole thing and reinstall later tomorrow .-. im too tired to do it the normal way

Edited by Iv000

Mint hates my mouse yay!

God damn Sharkoon products, I cant install drivers since theyre an .exe and they dont have linux ones and the mouse doesnt work without drivers.

The only way to make it work is to recompile the linux kernel for sharkoon s***. I can use my bamboo as a trackpad :P cant me bothered atm.

It also installed Mint over all my god damn 250GB of free space, I thought it will ask me to create a new partition. Oh well ._. Gparted ftw

And that's why I bought a cheap mouse, Trust GXT14. Cost me 10$ but it works on damn near everything.

And you never partition your hard drive while installing, start Gparted in live mode first, make a partition for the distro and install there. That's why my partitioning table is pretty simple, sda1 for Mint, sda2 for Swap, sda3 for anything else, saved me from a lot of headaches. Also, if the second OS I install is a Linux, boot loader goes to /dev/sda1, that way I don't need boot-repair or anything like that, update-grub works just fine.

A note though, never install an OS in a child partition, you'll only make a mess you'll need to clean up later on. I learned that the hard way while installing that piece of crap Ubuntu Precise. I hate the guy who made the installer for that thing.

And I'm bored.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVJh4GouJDY

Mint hates my mouse yay!

It also installed Mint over all my god damn 250GB of free space, I thought it will ask me to create a new partition. Oh well ._. Gparted ftw

And that's why I bought a cheap mouse, Trust GXT14. Cost me 10$ but it works on damn near everything.

And you never partition your hard drive while installing, start Gparted in live mode first, make a partition for the distro and install there. That's why my partitioning table is pretty simple, sda1 for Mint, sda2 for Swap, sda3 for anything else, saved me from a lot of headaches. Also, if the second OS I install is a Linux, boot loader goes to /dev/sda1, that way I don't need boot-repair or anything like that, update-grub works just fine.

A note though, never install an OS in a child partition, you'll only make a mess you'll need to clean up later on. I learned that the hard way while installing that piece of crap Ubuntu Precise. I hate the guy who made the installer for that thing.

Im sure i f*#@ed something up :laugh:

I shouldnt be doing OS installs at 1am. Well, nothing I cant fix tomorrow.

Also, by child partitition you mean virtual stuff right? I never heard that term often and searching it up just said that it has to do with virtual partitions and some windows virtual boot thing I dont even know im tired.

Ill do a uninstall and reinstall of Mint tomorrow, properly I hope :P cant let it use 300Gb all for itself. Or I will try resizing it. But I like clean reinstalls they make me less OCD-ish.

Well, goodnight everybody.