The last poster wins

TheCalliton

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web04/2012/9/20/16/anigif_enhanced-buzz-13188-1348173012-9.gif

broken pic link yay

Cute, albeit nervous, kitty. :wub:

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web04/2012/9/20/16/anigif_enhanced-buzz-13188-1348173012-9.gif

broken pic link yay

Cute, albeit nervous, kitty. :wub:

Lol so the pic is showing up after all?!

Must be the school internet not working properly then.

This made me lol

Something my brother found in his creepily obssesive search for videos with "Garrus" in them.

Edit: :O My computer doesn't explode when I have three images open in GIMP, two tabs in Firefox, Maya running, and Guild Wars 2 updating.

Edit Edit: Soooomebody poooost, I don't want to double post and I also don't want to post two things in one post!

Edited by K00L

Ugh, just got back home from the doctor, now I have four ribs that are "properly broken under medical supervision", nice. Still doesn't hurt, probably because I'm still high from all the drugs they gave me. Crap, just remembered that it's gonna hurt like hell once the painkillers wear out. :pinch:

But the worst thing is not the pain, it's the fact that my girlfriend keeps asking me if I'm alright, do I need anything and stuff like that, she's always around. Damn it woman, this ain't the first time I broke my ribs. Well, it is the first time I've done so voluntarily, and in a hospital too, but it's not the first time I broke them. I don't get why is she worrying so much. :rolleyes:

And tomorrow I have to go rip out a tooth. I really can't get a break from the pain, can I? Well f*** you too, life. :dry:

Ah well, at least I got a new wallpaper for my computer:

Screenshot%2520from%25202013-04-08%25201

And I trust the Geth's judgment. :biggrin: