The last poster wins

TheCalliton

This is Werne (Mr. Glass) > http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JRj9PmoUohI/UGHIT3vrv5I/AAAAAAAAS-0/IRotJCElCoE/s1600/mr-glass-samuel-l-jackson-unbreakable.jpeg

Almost, I don't have brittle bone disease but I do break my bones often. What can I say, god hates me. And I hate him too so we're even. :happy:

And now my ribs are starting to hurt like hell but I still refuse to stay in the hospital, no level of pain is gonna make me stay in that godforsaken place. :dry:

Well okay it just cut the whole quote even though I only wanted to remove part of it. Broken ribs suck, especially if you are sick with something that makes you cough while they are broken.

And lol at the Geth part.

I hate Windows... And Microsoft in general (usually)... >:|

Also, holy flipping s#*!! Stop calling my number! I don't know who the hell Greg is!

I only have ONE THING to say to those people!

I still refuse to stay in the hospital, no level of pain is gonna make me stay in that godforsaken place. :dry:

I don't blame you, the last time I was in there a couple of years ago I went away with anxiety attacks because one of the night nurses nearly pumped air into me through a drip. If I wasn't on the ball I wouldn't be here, had to literally scream at him because he was insisting it was fine. That's the NHS for you, and since then that hospital has been on the news for multiple deaths including one nurse who has been sent down for murder :facepalm:

@K00L: Turn off javascript when quoting (top left switch in the message box), it saves issues like this messing up your posts.

Edited by Ironman5000

I guess I dont have to mention that I hate hospitals.

They're horrible, they look horrible, the people there look at you strangely, and it has this f*#@ed up smell.

In short, I hate hospitals == reason why I take care of myself so much. Never had a broken anything or anything serious ever. Successful 18 years.

Ive been in and out of them over the years but never broken anything weirdly enough..despite behind ploughed down by a car, falling off 2 different walls that were roughly 30+ft high, having my face smashed in by a scooter, a few skating accidents involving elaborate structures, and others I forget because I got bashed about so much :P I heal like wolverine though which is cool.

I don't blame you, the last time I was in there a couple of years ago I went away with anxiety attacks because one of the night nurses nearly pumped air into me through a drip. If I wasn't on the ball I wouldn't be here, had to literally scream at him because he was insisting it was fine. That's the NHS for you, and since then that hospital has been on the news for multiple deaths including one nurse who has been sent down for murder :facepalm:

Meh, that's nothing. Out here in Croatia you get both your legs cut off during a routine appendix removal, and you don't even get an "I'm sorry" from a doctor that did it. But that's not why I don't want to stay there, it's just that I hate hospitals, those white walls make me wanna puke and that awful smell doesn't help either. Besides, I hate laying in bed all day, I don't even do that when I'm sick.

Also, thanks for pointing out the JavaScript switch, saves me from swearing at the screen every now and then. ;D

Broken ribs suck, especially if you are sick with something that makes you cough while they are broken.

And lol at the Geth part.

I hate Windows... And Microsoft in general (usually)... >:|

Oh, but I don't cough, I sneeze. Especially so since that bloody thing across the street started releasing pollen. Woohoo. :dry:

And I love Geth, especially Legion, he's awesome. Or is it "they're awesome", cause he's 1183 Geths in one platform? Not sure about that one. :confused:

But anyway, he was always my favorite teammate, too bad he had to die in ME3. Though I loved him in ME2, precise, deadly, talks awesome and he becomes especially lethal with an M-98 Widow. I miss Legion, I think I'll rip his model from ME2 and port it into FO3, just for fun.

Also, hating Windows and Microsoft is generally what every Windows user does at some point in his life. And no matter how much they advertise Win8 around here, I'm still not gonna get it, ever, not even in my worst nightmares. :happy:

Win8 is overhyped bullsh!t.

It really only works well for tablets, and even then it's not good enough against iOS and Android. And the upcoming Windows Blue will also be s#*! because it's a combination of Windows Phone and Windows 8.

I tried the release candidate. It's fast, but its so god damn annoying. You have to get used to everything again because they changed tons of stuff, the corner hotspots are annoying as f*#@, the Metro tiles are nice but useless on a Desktop PC. The only good thing about it is that it's faster and looks nicer. Otherwise poop.

I also need a new PC case god dammit it's like I have a Boeing 747 in my room.

Windows 7 forever, until direct x 12, even then my video card won't support it so its still going to be Win7 all the way until i upgrade to a directx12 card for windows 9. I hope they are going to get rid of that awful gui lol

also this might help you, with windows 8. And how to remove the gui.

http://www.oostdam.info/index.php/sectie-blog/296-windows-8-disable-metro-gui

Edited by Thor.