The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Oh yeah I was watching Game Of Thrones a few days ago.

Episode one only, and I'm not sure if I want to watch more. It has too many nude scenes, far too much uncensored violence and too many boobs.

SOLD! I gotta check that out now :biggrin:

I knew there will be a response like this.

You'll like it.

There's a scene where a dwarf gets 5 naked women at once. xD I looked away in disgust but oh well i'm gay you can't expect me to be happy about it.

The violence is something you can get used to I guess, but it really really is extreme.

Episode 5 has a gay bj scene though =D yaaaaay, they need more of that stuffs

Ha! When it comes to violence I think I have seen as bad as it gets, tantamount to traumatism sometimes so I can't see it being too intimidating.

There's a scene where a guy cuts another guy's neck and pulls out his tongue through it.

Violence produces always more violence ... I wish the same could be said about sex! :wink:

I'd rather have scratches from wild sex than from a barfight. :whistling:

Best battles are fought in bed! :thumbsup:

Ha! When it comes to violence I think I have seen as bad as it gets, tantamount to traumatism sometimes so I can't see it being too intimidating.

There's a scene where a guy cuts another guy's neck and pulls out his tongue through it.

Lol! Was this a medieval magic show? :P

Violence produces always more violence

That's debatable, if that were the case we would all be potential murderers! :ohdear:

Edited by Ironman5000

Violence produces always more violence ... I wish the same could be said about sex! :wink:

I'd rather have scratches from wild sex than from a barfight. :whistling:

Best battles are fought in bed! :thumbsup:

While it's true that great battles are fought in bed, they are not necessarily the best.

I personally find that the best battles are fought on the kitchen counter, in the shower, on the living room floor and on the dining table. The battles on the sofa and in the backseat of a car are not to shabby either. :thumbsup:

And speaking about great battles, I have one scheduled in about 15 minutes in the hallway so good night to you all and see you tomorrow. :biggrin:

Oh yeah I was watching Game Of Thrones a few days ago.

Episode one only, and I'm not sure if I want to watch more. It has too many nude scenes, far too much uncensored violence and too many boobs.

I have nothing against boobs. I just dont like looking at them. Unless they're male then that's another thing.

But there's a gay scene in episode 5 soooooooooooo I think I mayyyyyy continue watching.

Through the hordes of straight stuff to get to the gay stuff, that's how my life usually works :P

Plus it ain't true to the book, stopped watching season 3 until i realized just that, it sucks lol. They really screwed it up this time around.

Edited by Thor.