The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Crap, my second HDD died and now I'm back from 570GB to 320GB. I've lost my storage partition, all my backups (still got the originals) and Windows is gone as well. I don't give a rat's ass about Windows, I restored GRUB with a live USB so I can boot into Linux. But my files are gone, my precious files. :facepalm: F*** F*** F***!!! :wallbash:

*sigh* At least I get more memory this time, found a 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM SATA HDD for 20$, gotta pick it up in a few hours. So now I'll have 820GB across two hard drives, pretty good I must say. Would've been better if I had my files too though. :(

LINKIN PARK RULES!!!

Welcome back :P i posted that weeks ago xD

Im on Noisia now.

You've got a new avatar I see.

Indeed.

I wanted a new one so I decided to get rid of the old purple-y lion I had and got a more artsy one. It's also made out of vectors only. Then, because of my strange love for glitchy and broken stuff, I added glitch effects and made it all into a .gif and now it's purty.

Here's a song for you that you will like, as a welcome back thing.

You have great taste sir.

Crap, my second HDD died and now I'm back from 570GB to 320GB. I've lost my storage partition, all my backups (still got the originals) and Windows is gone as well. I don't give a rat's ass about Windows, I restored GRUB with a live USB so I can boot into Linux. But my files are gone, my precious files. :facepalm: F*** F*** F***!!! :wallbash:

*sigh* At least I get more memory this time, found a 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM SATA HDD for 20$, gotta pick it up in a few hours. So now I'll have 820GB across two hard drives, pretty good I must say. Would've been better if I had my files too though. :(

Thanks for reminding me that I need to clean my case.

There's so much dust in there ._. I'm not taking care of this thing as much as I should. I'd die if I lost my files.

You have great taste sir.

I know! And thank you:P

If only more would appreciate it xD I was told multiple times that I'd make a great DJ :teehee:

Thanks for reminding me that I need to clean my case.

There's so much dust in there ._. I'm not taking care of this thing as much as I should. I'd die if I lost my files.

Well, dust wasn't why my HDD died, it's the age. That thing is 4 years old and it's been sounding like a drunk rhino for the past two months. I just didn't expect it to die so soon, and I forgot to backup my latest files, the older ones are on my second HDD with Mint.

And now I have to go pick up a new hard drive, see you later guys.

Edited by Werne