The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Today is one of those days where I should thank Satan and sacrifice a goat for him God that I'm gay.

Teenage girls have such strange strange strange logic that it shouldn't even be called logic. Sensitive like hell and sometimes their common sense turns itself off.

Not just teenage girls, almost all women are like that, and i'm not sexiest.

I should just consider it a blessing then :D

YAY Spring is here finally, its a crisp 18c and its about time. I have the window open for a change :D Edited by Thor.

Teenage girls have such strange strange strange logic that it shouldn't even be called logic. Sensitive like hell and sometimes their common sense turns itself off.

Women defy logic, it's that simple.

And in other news, I freakin' love Linux's mounting system. Since everything connected to Linux acts as an extension to the file system partition instead of being a separate file system (Windows, for example, recognizes flash drives as separate partitions), the possibilities are endless.

That's why I use a 128GB flash drive as a portable music library, I don't even have to sync it in the media program which is slow, I can mount it directly to the Music folder and the media applications will use it as if it's a completely normal Music folder. Flash drive format doesn't matter at all.

I can even use USB flash drives to store system parts on them, like applications. Imagine having Program Files on a flash drive and being able to use those programs on any computer with the Windows OS. Linux can do that without modifying anything, just plug in the flash drive and mount it.

Awesome. :thumbsup:

????? I fear fro the neighbours that will eventually live beside that house, or will be.. :ohdear: the Hoorrror

Edited by Thor.