The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I'll get a dog sometime soon though I'm not sure which breed.

You did mention being bullied, so how about this one:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/16293756.jpg

Someone bullying you? Just unleash him and let the fun begin. :devil:

Lol

I assume since its easy to train Border Collies I can teach him to growl or bark on command. Maybe do something like circle around the person while staying low like they're going to attack, just like they do with sheep?

I doubt anyone would come close to me or him then :D

The Persian Greyhound looks nice, though I'd like a medium coated dog with a bit more meat. Greyhounds look too fragile and not very cuddly, and I'm a cuddly person :P

I have a problem with sound, but my previous post you ignored lol is what i want instead of a ssd for now. November will be the time to upgrade, now i just need something to make my life a little easier, like a 144hz monitor with built in sound.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236313

audio-3d-less tearing-awesomeness dual screen setup, soon to be :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Built-in sound sucks, trust me. The first screen I bought had built-in audio, even those cheapass 2$ speakers are better than that. Want stereo? Well, too bad, the speakers are so close to each other that stereo and mono make no difference what so ever. Ugh! :pinch:

Well, that sounds familiar. ;D

My PC was built like that, they turned on one core only on 6x multiplier so instead of a dual-core @2200GHz I had a Pentium 4 @1200GHz. Didn't put the graphics card in right so the PC didn't detect it, mixed up 2 different RAM modules so BSODs happened every 10 minutes, put in a 150W PSU and only 2 fans (PSU and CPU fans), inserted IDE HDDs instead of SATA, didn't even connect the front audio and USB, it was chaos. They also gave me the shittiest case you can imagine, ugly as f*** and everything inside was rattling. They basically f***ed up my PC for free. :rolleyes:

Took it back to them, told them to get someone who knows what he's doing to fix this thing or I'll rip their heads off. Two days later it worked like a charm, they even put in a bigger HDD than I asked for. Guess they took me seriously, if they didn't I'd really rip their heads off. :happy:

read my post its just using it as a hdmi complaint device, the receiver and speakers is going to be doing all of the work. I just need a output source so it would work properly, its okay for now as a output source, though it has to be on all the time for it to work properly sigh. So a monitor with on board sound would do the trick just nicely. I will not be using the sound from the on board sound of the monitor just from the Boston Acoustic speakers and so on from my receiver. It makes it easier to work with that way.

HD receivers work as as a pass through device, with multiple input sources, so you can outsource more then one hdmi at any given time, just not all at once, you need to switch inputs via remote.

Edited by Thor.

Gta v release date is September 15, also indicating the release of the ps4 may be the same date as the gta v release date hinting a ps4 day one release.

hmmm

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/gta-5-ps4-release-will-not-be-available-at-launch

Might be the case for the pc version as well :(

Edited by Thor.