The last poster wins

TheCalliton

You should be able to push something and it should explain what the skills do. The versions for the Xbox and PlayStation that came in boxes actually come with a manual, steam needs some kind of electronic manuals or something. : p

You shouldn't go to the Graveyard first. Head towards the aqueduct thing with the staircase.

I was actually getting ready to play Dark Souls on the Xbox. My brother broke his controller last night by slamming it when he got mad at the game.

Edited by K00L

You should be able to push something and it should explain what the skills do. The versions for the Xbox and PlayStation that came in boxes actually come with a manual, steam needs some kind of electronic manuals or something. : p

You shouldn't go to the Graveyard first. Head towards the aqueduct thing with the staircase.

I was actually getting ready to play Dark Souls on the Xbox. My brother broke his controller last night by slamming it when he got mad at the game.

There's an aqueduct thing? okay i missed that

And Im not wondering why he broke it, the game can drive you mad sometimes.

I need to read a tutorial online for it.

Sense i tied my account with my psvita, i have to buy everything again, sigh good thing i didn't buy much sense my last temporary account.

Ratchet and clank size matters and a few other games for the psp that would look nice on the psvita. Or something new???

Edited by Thor.

I hate everyone equally, I like no one, I love only one, and a few selected individuals earned the privilege of being despised. :yes:

So guys, I hate you all equally. :happy:

Except Thor. :mellow:

I hate everyone equally, I like no one, I love only one, and a few selected individuals earned the privilege of being despised. :yes:

So guys, I hate you all equally. :happy:

Except Thor. :mellow:

http://animatedgifimages.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/5bda9__HatersGonnaHateSkateBoard.gif