The last poster wins

TheCalliton

:biggrin: simply posting in the forum of the shadow of the eternals gets you in the credits of the game. Also a chance it might be moddable sense its using the cryengine 3, i am only crossing my fingers for that one. :smile:.

Really? Posting in the forums gets your name into the credits? Are you sure they aren't just trying to bolster the number of people in the credits to look more prestigious?

whispers maybe its that, but hey it must be do to the fact its about who backed the game. If you are a member thats what you did to begin with. i am very excited for this game.. judging by the fact its almost at a 100,000$. It hasn't even been two days.

Edited by Thor.

i was sold when i saw it was running on the Cryengine 3, means its modifiable and upgradable.

You were sold because Cryengine 3 has pretty graphics, every game is modifiable and upgradable. :cool:

Werne, on 07 May 2013 - 02:58, said:

Thor., on 06 May 2013 - 20:31, said:

i was sold when i saw it was running on the Cryengine 3, means its modifiable and upgradable.

You were sold because Cryengine 3 has pretty graphics, every game is modifiable and upgradable. :cool:

yes and that too, not every game is moddable, and the pretty graphics yes caught my attention. Not to mention the first third person rpg-horror game to ever use the CryEngine3.

I have allot more respect for Silicon Knights, they are preparing for a steam launch, maybe a early access to. Then onwards to other consoles like the wii u. If the fan base keeps donating it'll be released on other platforms like the ps4 and so on.

Nintendo is allowing them to use their assets for the game and might have some help with the development in general via nintendo like it was back with the original Eternal Darkness. So the quality would have to be exceptional for it to be allowed on the wii u.

Just a guess, but everyones pointing to that.

Edited by Thor.

not every game is moddable

That statement is so incorrect that three people already died from asphyxiation caused by laughing at it. :cool: