The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Wooooooo I saw Picasso's gallery in Zagreb today, I looooved it so much.

I forgot that the outside world is quite fun sometimes :biggrin: also KFC is actually very nice, at least it seems less cheap and plastic-y than McDonalds :P

You wouldn't be saying that if you seen the 'chickens' they use...next time you time watch a KFC try to listen out them actually say the word "chicken", they are legally not allowed to.

Hope you enjoyed it though... :devil:

I forgot that the outside world is quite fun sometimes :biggrin: also KFC is actually very nice, at least it seems less cheap and plastic-y than McDonalds :P

Um, What?

You wouldn't be saying that if you seen the 'chickens' they use...next time you time watch a KFC try to listen out them actually say the word "chicken", they are legally not allowed to.

I only ate a burger and tried a chicken wing. They taste good and look like, well, chickens.

I heard some controversy around it, but honestly I dont care I was hungry. This was most likely the last time I ate it anyway, it's horribly expensive :P

And @gaminggriffin

Google is your friend if you dont get something :teehee:

I only ate a burger and tried a chicken wing. They taste good and look like, well, chickens.

I heard some controversy around it, but honestly I don't care I was hungry. This was most likely the last time I ate it anyway, it's horribly expensive :P

And @gaminggriffin

Google is your friend if you don't get something :teehee:

What would we do without Google :happy:.