The last poster wins

TheCalliton

And that made the craziness go away???

I think that's called "Wishful Thinking!!!"

:D :D :D

Hahaha, true true. :P

And I think I'm now done with this blade. I'll make a thread asking for assistance with the texture tomorrow, I can't be bothered right now. I do have a simple texture done up that someone could use to get the general idea of how I want it to look, as well as the actual UV maps too.

And... someone else will have to actually get the fiend into the game. I've tried getting custom weapons in Skyrim before, but it just doesn't work for me.

Edited by billyro

I need to have a secondary hobby other then pc gaming and building pc's, any suggestions zzzzzzzzzz

#1 Programming

#2 Design; website, logo, UI etc

#3 Learn an instrument

#4 A sport; running, yoga, swimming, bow&arrow etc etc

#5 Break the world masturbation record

Lol! :biggrin:

Is there actually a world record for masturbation? Not that I really want to know or even compete, but that's a bit... you know.

Yes there is, 83 times in a row. (males)

And yeah, that's a tad too much :P

Hmm, is there a world record for sex? Not that I find it interesting, I just want to see by how much did I break it. :cool:

It's called "Gamer's Craziness". You see, when people play games for a long time without a pause, they get hungry. And when they ignore the hunger, they gradually get crazy. And then they start talking nonsences like Thor, biting the couch, questioning their own gaming skills and breaking the masturbation record.

But once fed, they go back to normal.

It's called "Gamer's Craziness". You see, when people play games for a long time without a pause, they get hungry. And when they ignore the hunger, they gradually get crazy. And then they start talking nonsences like Thor, biting the couch, questioning their own gaming skills and breaking the masturbation record.

Seems about right.

I need to have a secondary hobby other then pc gaming and building pc's, any suggestions zzzzzzzzzz

#1 Programming

#2 Design; website, logo, UI etc

#3 Learn an instrument

#4 A sport; running, yoga, swimming, bow&arrow etc etc

#5 Break the world masturbation record

Lol! :biggrin:

Is there actually a world record for masturbation? Not that I really want to know or even compete, but that's a bit... you know.

Yes there is, 83 times in a row. (males)

And yeah, that's a tad too much :P

Hmm, is there a world record for sex? Not that I find it interesting, I just want to see by how much did I break it. :cool:

A woman apparently had sex with 919 men in a day. (And knowing this planet quite well, it might as well be very true)

Not exactly what you're looking for but :P good luck breaking that!

I'll just +1 this and go grab a sandwich :teehee: