The last poster wins

TheCalliton

why do games need you to press anything between 2 and four keys at once to complete an action, but not once five or six times, I've got small hands and find it hard to do this so I'm now stuck on a boss coz you have to hold 3 keys and use the mouse all at the same time...

That just sounds impractical for a PC game...unless it was built especially for the xbox...which it probably was

why do games need you to press anything between 2 and four keys at once to complete an action, but not once five or six times, I've got small hands and find it hard to do this so I'm now stuck on a boss coz you have to hold 3 keys and use the mouse all at the same time...

That just sounds impractical for a PC game...unless it was built especially for the xbox...which it probably was

Two series of games so far

1. DMC: Devil May Cry

2. Darksiders 1 ( and I would imagine 2 is the same)

I know I can use a game pad but it defeats the object of me playing on a pc with keyboard and mouse as I get confused with the buttons etc with the game pads. I guess I should just admit the fact I'm and oldie lol

I've got darksiders, isn't that hard to control when I set up the controls in the way I like it. I reckon DMC would be harder though as I had them ( 1-4 ) on the consoles and was hard enough then, you really do need to be pressing all the buttons all the time with those :P

Ive tried to do that also and thought I had it pegged, I'm fighting the flying dragon thing in Chapter 1, which of course involves throwing a bomb then targeting said bomb with a torch and hitting both torch and bomb with a flying blade one after the other all whilst the thing is flying around throwing fireballs at ya.

I'm also supposed to be sliding out of the way of said fireballs whilst gathering new bombs to throw at said flying dragon thingy...

To say I ended up rather sick and dizzy and not setting any bombs off except the ones I'd dropped and set off by accident killing myself in the process don't count :down: :woot: :facepalm: