The last poster wins

TheCalliton

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/aRQg3DB_460s.jpg

True, though some genuses of species Programmer use sandwiches instead of pizzas and alcohol along with or instead of caffeine. :yes:

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/aRQg3DB_460s.jpg

True, though some genuses of species Programmer use sandwiches instead of pizzas and alcohol along with or instead of caffeine. :yes:

Same here.

Sandwiches and beer :P Pizza only on Fridays and I don't drink coffee.

People should stop eating so much pizza/sandwiches and drinking so much coffee/beer, more food and drinks for programmers means higher quality software. :thumbsup:

Why do you think Bethesda games are so buggy? Poorly fed programmers. :yes:

STEAM has pulled Saint's Row 4 from it's stores, and I'm in the process of getting a refund. Unfortunately our film and literature board is made up, with two exceptions, of people from (very early) education backgrounds and incredibly conservative politics. So when you get 8 vicious, ultra-conservative, 50+ year old single-mothers who firmly believe video games and TV are for kids only, and put them in charge of what media the public has access to, you can say goodbye to neutrality. These ladies don't even pretend to keep their personal politics out of it; SR4 was outright banned for "promoting sexual violence against women" and "drug addiction"

If I wanted some ultra-conversative zealot censoring everything that comes into my life and treating my like a child who can't make their own moral decisions I'd go live in one of various dictatorships on one of various tiny islands. This is a free country, and I know who's NOT getting my vote this september. Although there's a strong belief that they won't even last this long. The ruling party is getting quite literally picked apart like a ball of string-they've lost almost all their senior members and don't have enough seats to control any of the houses. It's curtains for them whether it's next week, or in september, but I can't can't wait for when they're gone.

People should stop eating so much pizza/sandwiches and drinking so much coffee/beer, more food and drinks for programmers means higher quality software. :thumbsup:

Why do you think Bethesda games are so buggy? Poorly fed programmers. :yes:

Not only poorly fed, but not properly fed.

The guys at Google/Youtube only get high quality stuff and look now what they did with the Youtube layout.

Programmers and developers need proper junk food to function like they're meant to