The last poster wins

TheCalliton

EB games will soon start taking pre-orders for PS4s. I've already asked mine to let me know when they're planning to start taking orders, this is gonna rock.

EBgames already has taken deposits of 50$ CAD, warned me that there might be sell outs and waiting times. Anything goes, but from sony they say iit won't happen, hopefully.

Sony's track record is that the first gen is always the best gen next gen consoles. ps3 60gb is a good example.

Edited by Thor.

http://api.ning.com/files/-Mk986BcWT4fwj*AXo0dOIzm6c-DBTCrxfwPsANT1SuzidEGtQvGCba7CYTyHf6T78yLdiZIigw44QU3PQUcw*J5H7U2hJW7/carsign.jpg

I doubt I will get the PS4 or XBox 1 for at least 6 months after the initial release and why... the bloody price. Wait 6-12 months and the price drops by half and the chances of bugs etc will be virtually zero.

My children have the latest consoles already and love them to pieces and whilst I'm rather pee'd off with the console only release games I can wait a while to buy the consoles and the games I would like to have a go at playing. Whether or not I will be able to is another matter as I find the joysticks rather weird to use (yes, I'm heavy handed in that case, but a touch typist with a keyboard, go figure).

To be able to play The Order, I will have to get the relevant console, and I'm looking forward to doing so Christmas 2014. I don't even mind buying pre-owned games from reputable suppliers as I've rarely had problems with them.

Anyway, essay over, Good Morning Nexus

Not with Sony, revisions is the not the thing with Sony, the earlier the model, better it is, track record has proven it. The price for the ps4 is 399$ which considering last gen when the 60gb ps3 went on ebay for over 1000$

except the 360 of course with the red ring of death.

Edited by Thor.

I bought the latest PS3 for £175 which was released 6 months prior to when I bought it it was a used machine with a 2 year guarantee and is a fab machine with a huge hd. The boys love it and also have the latest XBox again a used machine with an extended warranty and massive hd. I'm more sure of the Sony machines as they always last longer than XBox (most of the XBoxes I've owned have lasted 2-3 years maximum, the PS's I've handed down to my grandchildren and they're still going strong.).

However, I tend to wait mainly because of the prices involved and the fact that the game prices go up by £20 per release... My guys don't worry as they know they'll get one but just not at the time of first release. I don't feed the "cash cow".

Was reading AMCN over breakfast this morning, really made my day. KTM is about to release what is darn well the sexiest motorbike I've ever seen-and one of the fastest in history. This bike, is literally in the same performance niche as a Porsche or Ferrari, it's so fast it's scary. You can handle doing over 200 MPH in a car because you're nicely sheltered in a warm, cozy cockpit with luxuries like seats, seatbelts, doors, and a roof. Try doing 220 MPH with one of the most powerful motorbike engines in history hammering away at 14,000 RPM directly under your backside, while clinging to the exterior of what is fundamentally an exocet missile that's been painted orange. I mean, my Kawasaki tops out near 200 MPH, but this KTM is just in a different league. I get a payrise next year, might buy one since they're only about as expensive as a VW Golf.

http://motoring.ninemsn.com.au/motorbikes/news/8686705/prototype-1290-superduke-at-goodwood

Because they're so small, motorbikes don't need big engines to hit insane speeds. When they do get big engines, the speeds they can hit are simply terrifying. Afterall power is relative to two coefficient factors; weight and air resistance. Bikes have little of either.

I bet you have a full showroom full of cars Vindekarr :biggrin:

The lone bing user, how lonely it must be :blink:

HEELLLOOO!!!! all i see is Bing :blink: I feel lonely

Edited by Thor.