The last poster wins

TheCalliton

First is the worst...

Second Is the best...

Third is a [starts with a T, rhymes with urd. Hint: monkey ammo]

Four...

hundred thousandth? What would that be @TheCalliton aka no longer winning?

ย 

ย 

โ•”โ•โ•—โ•โ•”โ•—โ•”โ•—

โ•‘โ•ฌโ• โ•โ•ฌโ•ฃโ•‘โ• โ•โ•ฆโ•ฆโ•ฆโ•โ•ฆโ•ฆโ•ฆโ•โ•—

โ•‘โ•ฆโ•ฃโ•‘โ•‘โ• โ•ฃโ•‘โ•‘โ•‘โ•‘โ•‘โ•ฉโ•ฃโ•‘โ•‘โ• โ•

โ•šโ•ฉโ•ฉโ•โ•ฉโ•ฉโ•โ•ฉโ•โ•ฉโ•โ•ฉโ•โ•ฉโ•โ•ฉโ•

Well, I'm just having one of those days. Basically, I stripped the Skyline down to it's bare essentials, and discovered a bunch of the bits I thought would need replacing are actually totally fine, meaning it won't even need to be acid dipped. Instead all it will really need is some new body panels, an engine, seats and a new gearstick. I can't really say just how relieved I am... my work car is very much on it's last legs, so I do need something ASAP which can handle grocery-getting and take me to work, and without this, I don't know if I could have stretched my salary far enough. This is something of a miracle-with the money saved by simply cleaning off and reassembling, and what's left-over from selling the Land Rover's useful bits, I'll easily be able to afford a nice, safe, reliable new car for family use.

ย 

I can't use the Skyline or the bike for that. The bike only has one seat, the Skyline has neither a back seat nor a boot/trunk-it's hard to get groceries when you've got nowhere to put them.

ย 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2012_Subaru_Impreza_Sport_--_02-29-2012_front.JPG

ย 

The main candidate for my family work horse. It's the very essence of a good car; cheap, reliable, built like a tank, and fun to drive.

Aroooooooo! Fixed some problemos with Skyrimish and now I can play with an ENB always with 60fps on a laptop! This would have been outrageous to me a few days ago.

I wonder if I can run ENB on my laptop? ;D Probably not, I have Skyrim on rather low settings.

ย 

Aroooooooo! Fixed some problemos with Skyrimish and now I can play with an ENB always with 60fps on a laptop! This would have been outrageous to me a few days ago.

I wonder if I can run ENB on my laptop? ;D Probably not, I have Skyrim on rather low settings.

ย 

ย 

I had to turn the resolution down, which is probably the main reason. Doesn't look as nice normally, but the ENB makes up for it. :)

ย 

Sooo much tweakage...

:P Well I'm considering trying it but only after I've beaten the Dragonborn DLC. I have a lot of mods I want to try/reinstall but I'm really really trying to hold off until I beat the DLC. And to do the DLC I have to level up. But the main game feels soooooooooooo boring.

I've been trying to get ENB running for a while. Unfortunately as good as I am with welding, casting, building, and generally shaping metal I am truly the most useless IT person in the history of humankind, and I'm still struggling to get it running even on my monster PC.

Edited by Vindekarr

My pc runs it like if it wasn't even there, including enhanced lighting rcrn, sweetfx, wot.

just make sure to keep the ram usage to 3gb max, then things start to slow down, even on monster machines.

Edited by Thor.

Alrighty. Also, I don't know if you noticed Thor but we've got an auto thread going now. Stop on by if you're interested, I've been keeping it up-to-date on news, race results, that kinda thing. When I was a teenager I spend 4 years doing a school magazine that everyone thought was good, so i think I'm doing an OK job.