The last poster wins

TheCalliton

RUN!!!!! Guys are asking a female to explain a female action, response or thought process.

RUN, RUN, RUN!!! As fast as you can!

I am not sure of the fallout zone, but I intend to be at least 5 miles from a computer for the remainder of the day.

Next they'll be asking whats the correct answer to "Does this make me look fat?" or how to solve the "Put the seat down" issue.

DOOM! Doom I tells ya! DOOM!

Do women usually overreact when you joke about something kinda offensively but never meant to offend anyone, and they take it seriously and you have no idea what you said wrong and then she says that you never know what you said wrong and no matter how many times you apologize its still your fault?

Eeyup. But what boggles me most is, why do women act like that? Let's hope that Naomis will jump in and give me an answer, she's smart (well, someone around here has to be ;D) and I really want to know.

he's a guy and not as easy to please

My suggestion is, get on your knees and...

...ask him for forgiveness.

And I know what you were thinking, you dirty-minded you. :P

@ M48A5 you mean the one "If you don't know, I'm not gonna tell you..."???

We know you men have the memories of fleas when it comes to the important stuff like putting out the trash, remembering the toilet seat etc etc.. I could go on, but I don't want to give too much away to those young ladies who still don't know all the things men forget, enjoy the lessons :)

The point I'm trying to make, you're normally in trouble for either forgetting the little things and never remembering the really big things ie birthdays, anniversaries etc etc

If none of the above apply then its definitely hormones for us poor women :)

Your Christmas countdown reminds me of an old substitute teacher of mine. ;D
He ALWAYS knew how many days there were until each holiday.

RUN!!!!! Guys are asking a female to explain a female action, response or thought process.

RUN, RUN, RUN!!! As fast as you can!

I am not sure of the fallout zone, but I intend to be at least 5 miles from a computer for the remainder of the day.

Next they'll be asking whats the correct answer to "Does this make me look fat?" or how to solve the "Put the seat down" issue.

DOOM! Doom I tells ya! DOOM!

The answer to "Does this _________ make me look fat?" is "It's not the __________" :biggrin:

Edited by M48A5

Do women usually overreact when you joke about something kinda offensively but never meant to offend anyone, and they take it seriously and you have no idea what you said wrong and then she says that you never know what you said wrong and no matter how many times you apologize its still your fault?

Eeyup. But what boggles me most is, why do women act like that? Let's hope that Naomis will jump in and give me an answer, she's smart (well, someone around here has to be ;D) and I really want to know.

What boggles mine is why my boyfriend acts like that. He's not a woman he has balls and testosterone and stuff! He's a sweetheart but he really can get pissed at me for, imo, no reason.

I understand to get offended a bit, but to get offended so much by a simple joke is a bit new to me :/ He jokes around a lot and calls me names and stuff, I don't really mind either but we're still early in our relationship so I guess I'll get more used to it etc. But that was extraordinary, he compared it as if he would tell me that I don't know anything about gaming but honestly I wouldn't mind that much? Idk. Sometimes guys can be puzzles too.

Well, we're both puzzles to each other apparently, but we're figuring it out. Which is good! Yay for progress!

My suggestion is, get on your knees and...

...ask him for forgiveness.

And I know what you were thinking, you dirty-minded you. :P

Heh :teehee: the thing that was in my mind would work more than your suggestion in the spoiler :P Apologizing means almost nothing to him, he really just needs to think about it a bit and cool down. Then he realizes that he overreacted, says that he's sorry and everything is fine.

Well, I feel like we're the opposite of each other kind of. Which is why I think we're perfect for one another. It's like we fill each other's holes...I mean like personality holes but what you had in mind is ok too

We know you men have the memories of fleas when it comes to the important stuff like putting out the trash, remembering the toilet seat etc etc.. I could go on, but I don't want to give too much away to those young ladies who still don't know all the things men forget, enjoy the lessons :smile:

The point I'm trying to make, you're normally in trouble for either forgetting the little things and never remembering the really big things ie birthdays, anniversaries etc etc

If none of the above apply then its definitely hormones for us poor women :smile:

You don't say, got a right bollocking today for f*** all!

...important stuff like putting out the trash, remembering the toilet seat etc etc...

Whoah, whoah, whoah, when did that become important? I can't use the toiled when the seat is down (and I use it more often), so why can't the seat be up? And why can't the trash wait a minute, it's not like it's gonna run away somewhere on it's own? :rolleyes:

you're normally in trouble for either forgetting the little things and never remembering the really big things ie birthdays, anniversaries etc etc

If none of the above apply then its definitely hormones for us poor women

I know that, but why? When she forgets something, I don't go ballistic, doesn't matter much in the end either. She never forgot an anniversary (ugh, there are so many of those, I have to keep track) or my birthday (I'd prefer that she does forget about my birthday though, I hate it), and I never forgot any of the important stuff either, at least I think so. :unsure:

But she does tend to yell at me for doing "something" when I can't for the life of me remember what that something was or when/if I did it. Not to mention that I end up apologizing for that something, without even knowing what the hell I apologize for. If I ask we'll argue again and if I don't, it'll eat away at me for weeks. I hate that. :dry:

I can't say I've ever seen you pissed off, what's wrong man?

@Werne... you have the added "hormonal" changes your lady wife is going through due to pregnancy. Oh boy are you in for a learning curve there.

One of my daughter's has just found out she is expecting. She went to her twins house last evening for dinner... sat on her sister's bed which went "Crunch", she promptly burst into tears thinking she'd broken it. She hadn't realised it wasn't the new one, and it took her sister over 30 minutes to calm her down and console her. Rae called me this morning to tell me about it. Nic told me about it this afternoon. Luckily they both found it highly amusing and reminisced about the time when Rae was pregnant and the roles were reversed lol :)

It gets easier, then it spikes again nearer the due date. I'm not sure whether I'm gonna enjoy this or not :huh:

I can't say I've ever seen you pissed off, what's wrong man?

Getting into rows about stupid crap - I do (or don't do) something and it escalates into an argument no matter what, and it's happening too often lately.