The last poster wins

TheCalliton

We NEED crazy games, games where you can take a break from reality and just be stupid.

Wait, we can't be crazy and stupid in reality?

I've been living wrong this entire time! :psyduck:

Saint's Row IV is the one I'm waiting for. I was having a look at the trailer for the "censored low violence version" today. It's clearly been dulled-down somewhat, but it's still about as censored as an X-Rated movie. And that's why I love Saint's Row. There has to be a place on the market for games like it, and studios like Volition who are willing come up with a mad-as idea, then do it anyway. We NEED crazy games, games where you can take a break from reality and just be stupid.

From the looks of it, SR4 just looks a little too OTT. I enjoyed the third one because it was crazy and still somewhat believable, but the fourth just looks too ridiculous and outrageous that I don't really want it. Super powers and aliens put me off, I guess.

Guys, this is important. Which game should I get, Total War: Rome 2 or Watch Dogs?

Wait fro watchdogs and Witcher 3 to come out :mellow:

Dragon Age Inquisition. Go forth in time, obtain the game, and bring me a copy. :smile:

It's not coming till next year and you are not getting my copy.

Wait fro watchdogs and Witcher 3 to come out :mellow:

I guess Watch Dogs it is. I'm only going to finish The Witcher 3 because science tells me to, not because I like it.

Edited by brokenergy

I'm not a child anymore since today t-t

Responsibilities and s#*!, me no want. Someone teach me how to be 18 properly I am apparently very bad at it.

I'll just stay a kid forever inside...yeah, cats

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/aBKrGqz_460sa.gif

@Iv000 I'm almost 21 and I'm still a kid. :teehee:

And damn, downloading mods from Oblivion Nexus has been a bloody nightmare, 90% of the time I get "Connection has timed out". :sad: