The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Hi honey, happy birthday lv000. Sorry I missed it.

Good afternoon Nexus

Gah, I don't know if I will ever make it into the DLC for Skyrim (Dragonborn). I got it a while ago and I just can't play Skyrim long enough to do anything significant. There's only a few story lines in the game that I like, and combat seems horribly boring. Honestly, the only thing I do really like about Skyrim is creating your character and a FEW stories (and mods). Maybe I've been playing too much Dragon's Dogma/Demon's Souls/Dark Souls recently.
I'm not sure how I have so many hours put into Skyrim with how little I care for it.

I'm not sure how I have so many hours put into Skyrim with how little I care for it.

Yeah, it's a piece of crap with a price tag, I've seen alpha open-source Indie games with much better gameplay and storyline, not to mention stability. :rolleyes:

It seems to be interesting only to those that prefer looks over how good the game is, too bad a lot of game developers today prefer good looks over gameplay and storyline, it sucks. :dry:

Happy 18th Lv000

And no, no hangover. Never had one never will.

You lucky sod, I get them almost every time I have a drink. Having said that I never know my limits and the day after my 18th I felt almost dead and didn't remember the last half of the night :teehee:

Ugh i'm gonna be 30 in 2 weeks, not looking forward to that. I'm not mature enough to be that old! :facepalm:

Yep, 18 is the age here as well. In 5 days I'll be 18 too, but I'm not sure if I'll survive the next morning. :tongue:

Yeah same here, anything I don't wanna do = never done.

Well, I'm glad you had a good day. :smile:

lol

Don't overdo it :tongue:

I hope you'll have fun and a great 18th as well! :yes:

Hi honey, happy birthday lv000. Sorry I missed it.

Thanks Naomi :tongue: no worries

Happy 18th Lv000

And no, no hangover. Never had one never will.

You lucky sod, I get them almost every time I have a drink. Having said that I never know my limits and the day after my 18th I felt almost dead and didn't remember the last half of the night :teehee:

Ugh i'm gonna be 30 in 2 weeks, not looking forward to that. I'm not mature enough to be that old! :facepalm:

Really?

I did drink a lot to be honest (glass of red wine w/ cola, 2 glasses of champagne, about 1/3 of 1L bottle of Blacky, 1/3 of 1L bottle of Vigor Vodka, 2 shots of Medica [honey rakia] a glass of Martini and one glass of bitters.)

Woke up today a bit tired (no wonder, I was up until 6am), but otherwise I'm fine, my biggest problem atm is that it's +33°C in my room :tongue: I can remember everything, even the two random guys at 3am who came to us and were like "Hay, so what are you doing?" and they obviously tried something. We shooed them off and a min later they were hitting on two other random girls they passed next to.

It's not nice at night here...lots of strange people all over the place.

Anyway yes. Me no drink often me no like alcohol that much.

I don't want to grow up t-t no no no I'm a kid forever :armscrossed: